Where did you NIP today?

Enjoy it while you can, after 4 months it gets so hard to nurse in public!

Really? Why is that? Do you mean with them being more distractable? If anything, I think it was easier as time went on, as there was less vomit/dribble and massive boobs to contend with! 6+ months has definitely been easier for me both times.

On the beach. I had another mom come up and tell me good job.

I nursed while being shown a house by a realtor. I nursed walking down the street. I nursed in my car in a store parking lot. We were doing a bit of travel to find a house today.

Enjoy it while you can, after 4 months it gets so hard to nurse in public!

Really? Why is that? Do you mean with them being more distractable? If anything, I think it was easier as time went on, as there was less vomit/dribble and massive boobs to contend with! 6+ months has definitely been easier for me both times.

She is too distracted to nurse in public. Recently, I've been able to nurse her in my mei tai in some situations, though.

At Jamie's Italian restaurant. The waitress didn't bat an eyelid & I don't think anyone else even noticed, although it was packed.
Wish I hadn't worried about NIP so much at the start, but not letting it get in the way of doing anything now!

At the park, which isn't unusual for me, only it was windy and raining today! LO didn't seem to notice, he was too focused on his milky!

Nothing yet today, but yesterday on the bus, at the doctors office and in a pharmacy.

In the penguin tunnel at the Sea Life Centre :)

Havent taken babe out for awhile, wish i could nurse in my moby, havent perfected it yet!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->