Where do I start? Due date today (27/09/08)

Really sorry to read all youv'e been through. Letting nature take its course with trying is probably the best way to go, you need chance for time to be close to your OH and time away will be good for you.
Take care and sending you lots of :hug:

Ah thats great news hun, I feel the same too we haven't had sex in 5-6 weeks maybe longer! Got a while to wait yet. lol. x

It is good to take a break and you have some good news from the doctor. You've been so brave through all this. Hopefully, we will be hearing some good news from you in the near future. :hugs:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. May her soul rest in paradise.:hugs:

Hi everyone

Me & DH BD'd for the 1st time again last night! :blush: I was quite scared but im glad we can start getting back to normal now.

Only a few more days till we go on our 2nd honeymoon... it seems to have crept up on us coz we haven't had a chance to look forward to it with everything that's happened lately.

I think it'll do us good to have a bit of relaxation time together but I also feel sad as it was supposed to be a "Babymoon" & I should be almost 6 months pregnant :cry:

I really hope we get our :bfp: very soon xx

Hiya hun. It's so good to hear you sounding so positive. You've been in my thoughts loads, and I am willing that you will have your :bfp: soon. Enjoy your second honeymoon, and try not to think about bd-ing for :bfp: too much, just enjoy te time together... and then you never know. :hug:

Hi Nicky, Ive followed your threads since you left us in 2nd tri but this is the first time ive replyed.
Its great to hear you are able to 'try' again and things are well with you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, lots of relaxing and let nature takes its course!
You'll get your bfp soon, im sure.Take care xx

I have just experienced this, I was just 18 weeks according to scans and he was born, yes a lil boy, was born 21:55 last night. It was so sad. My story is in second trimester.

I have just experienced this, I was just 18 weeks according to scans and he was born, yes a lil boy, was born 21:55 last night. It was so sad. My story is in second trimester.
Im soo sorry I just read ur story:hugs:

Aw hun im so so sorry that you have had to go through this too. Life is so unfair isn't it?

Don't know what to say other than I'm here if you ever need to talk xx :hugs:

I'm so sorry for what you've both been through. I'm overwhelmed by your courage and am thinking of you x

Morning everyone :wave:

Well the day has finally arrived that me & DH are going on holiday :happydance: :icecream:

I haven't had a chance to look forward to it with everything I've been through in the last couple of months, but we've been given the green light to TTC from my consultant so plan to spend the next 2 weeks relaxing, having as much fun as possible :drunk: he he! and of course as much :sex::sex::sex: as possible too!!! :rofl:

Of course... I dunno how i'm gonna manage without you guys :friends: till the 6th JUNE :saywhat: I KNOW!!! - i'm starting to go into withdrawal now just at the thought of it!!!! :dohh:

I hope everyone has an easy 2 weeks without any troubles :hugs: & with a bit of luck I'll be back before you know it with a :bfp: :cloud9:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

P.S - hope I don't get fined for excessive use of smilies in one post!! :rofl:

Bye for now love Nicky xx :hug:

Ah hun hope you have the best time, relax :sleep:, have lots of :sex: and enjoy. You deserve it!!!!

Bon Voyage :plane:

Go make yourself a beautiful baby hun :hugs:

have a brialiiant time and enjoy it because you so deserve it...:wave: :kiss:

xxxx

Hello everyone I'm back

Hope you are all keeping well?

Unfortunately I'm not pregnant yet :bfn: as :witch: is here now! Boo!!

I've also just found out that my sister is pregnant (she is 26 but very irresponsible, hasn't got a job - doesn't want one either!, is in quite a lot of financial difficulties/rent arrears/unpaid bills etc... but hasn't made any attempt to help herself & would rather spend money on alcohol & smoking :hissy:
She's in a rubbish relationship with an immature 22 year old asshole who already has 2 kids (that he admits to!! but at least 1 other woman claims he is the father of her baby too) and he doesn't have any contact with or pay towards supporting them) :hissy: - I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach to be honest :cry:

I'm trying to be happy for her but i know her boyfriend will be off like a shot as soon as the going gets tough & she'll be left all alone in a right state with a baby & stuck with him as a dead beat dad that isn't interested :cry: for the rest of her life.

My life sucks :cry: sorry for moaning xx

:hugs: I will never tell you I know how you feel. The loss of a child is the hardest pain in the world, and now having to go through this it must be sooo difficult. Please know there are alot of supports here though - I send you the best wishes and all the love in the world.

Good to see you back hun :hugs:

sorry foir the:witch: putting in an appearance and sorry you got the news of your sister, such crappy timing :( many hugs hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->