Where does his baby batter go?

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
So.. For the last few months hubbies baby batter (sperm/spunk/cum/ejaculation fluid/baby gravy) doesn't seem to come back out!

Before I started noticing it I always used to have to run to the loo to wipe it and it would continue to come out through the day so I'd wear a panty liner but these days there just isn't anything!

So where the hell is is going?

I've considered the fact he's faking it! So maybe not ejaculating at all but I've been checking his willy after and there is defo remains of the baby batter!!

No idea but it made me think of this:
(from a cracked article about strange beliefs about sex)

"As any teenage boy can tell you, you can't get pregnant from having sex just once. But your average horny teenager's got nothing on Papua New Guinean cultures like the Huli and the Arapesh, because they firmly believed that babies were the product of repeated intercourse. Repeated a lot. They didn't even know it was possible for a single sweaty night to lead to a baby -- they thought it took way more work than that.
For the most part, Huli and Arapesh beliefs were pretty close to being biologically accurate. They understood that sex led to pregnancy, and that babies were the result of man-juice meeting up with something inside the woman's body. So far, so good. The trouble was, they figured infants were actually constructed bit by bit out of sperm and menstrual blood. The man's sperm built the child's skin and bones, while the woman's blood took care of the internal bits. To be honest, Papua New Guinean pregnancies are just a bit too similar to Hellraiser for our comfort.
Now, if you figure that your average newborn is somewhere around 7 pounds -- and even if you figure that the woman takes care of the internal half -- holy shit that's still a lot of raw building materials for the man to provide. Clearly one night of bangin' isn't going to even come close to cutting it -- instead, these cultures believed that you had to have sex pretty much as often as the man could manage until you had squished together a healthy, viable sperm-and-blood baby.
The Arapesh themselves weren't necessarily all that happy about this situation. They said that there were two kinds of sex: the fun kind, and the kind you had when you wanted to get pregnant. Baby-making was an awful lot of work -- no matter how tired you were, or how not in the mood, you still had to get down to business. And they didn't even have candles and Marvin Gaye to help them out. "

https://www.cracked.com/article_20180_the-6-craziest-beliefs-entire-cultures-have-held-about-sex.html

That's hilarious!

But I enjoyed reading it!! Crazy what some people think.

This poor men! And women tho to be fair! Sore foofs all round!

Lol! That is funny!!!

Hmmm no idea, maybe just gets absorbed! ?

My husband was born in Papua New Guinea, he is English. His dad was working over there. I shall have to point this out to him :winkwink:

Especially as he loves to tell people where he was born and claims to be Australian :haha:

As far as Im aware, it still goes straight to.your cervix! Lol. It helps to soften your cervix and prepare it for delivery as well as knocking.us up ;)

I suppose it could be breaking down in your urine?

Honestly I have no idea, but it's..uh..interesting! lol

Dunno just ya vaginal canal maybe lol... come to think of it I didn't have any leakage last timee and dh dtd!

The volume and consistency of OH's baby-batter can vary according to how long I've been telling him to GTFO...*

... apparently the more you DTD the more they make.

or summat.

(*no I haven't empirically measured it... observational data only OK!)

As far as Im aware, it still goes straight to.your cervix! Lol. It helps to soften your cervix and prepare it for delivery as well as knocking.us up ;)

Isn't my cervix totally closed though? I thought I should be seeing more leakage rather than less these days because I'm all closed!
I could be totally wrong tho and need educating!

The volume and consistency of OH's baby-batter can vary according to how long I've been telling him to GTFO...*

... apparently the more you DTD the more they make.

or summat.

(*no I haven't empirically measured it... observational data only OK!)

That makes sense!

I thought me might be frantically wanking because we had sex less these days but then we have spent every minute together since fri so he wouldn't have had the chance.

Maybe just lack of sex/masterbation means there is not as much as I'm used to from the days when we were at it like rabbits!

I'm sorry to lower the tone here, but Baby Batter...... never heard that one before.... snigger!!!! :haha:

FWIW, I have the complete opposite going on. It doesn't go anywhere and all just comes out!

maybe its all hiding somewhere up there building up and up and is going to come out in one massive explosion? :)

maybe its all hiding somewhere up there building up and up and is going to come out in one massive explosion? :)

Hahahahahaha! Hoepfully will explode when baby is due to come and an just pop him out easy peasy for me!

Must be why I'm putting on so much weight! Storing it all! Muhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Must be why I'm putting on so much weight! Storing it all! Muhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

OMG!! That really is the reason! I am thinking I may scoff chocolate etc and blame the hubby's tadpoles! :D

And the award for the weirdest thread of the day goes too.............

:haha: :haha:

Lol baby batter, genius! I was thinking this yesterday after we dtd. I thought maybe it had leaked out between the bed and the bathroom but no, it was no where to be seen. I checked to see if I had dumped it all on him but nope, nothing! It's a mystery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->