Where does his baby batter go?

Ooooo Sue! What's my prize?!

Please say it's a big massive cream cake!

Hahahahahaha!! How did I not think it was filthy when writing it!

Well you are storing it somewhere......maybe it's migrated to your brain?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I sorted my own prize anyway! ;0)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 13
Perhaps, because vaginal secretions and cervical mucus etc are thicker during pregnancy it just kind of sticks up there longer than usual and is lost with your normal secretions? It's just an idea, but might make sense, no?

This thread has made my entire week! This, amongst all the stressing and debating that we all do, is a tonic!

And you know what-you're totally right, I just hadn't paid any attention until now.... We will all be reporting back the next time!

X

My god, sounds like there could be a mass explosion on the extortionate cream scale when it all decides to come loose from those who are noticing it :rofl: :rofl:

I am lucky, I have had no experiences of said batter since October when me & OH broke up. NOW I AM GLAD!!! HAHA

Battered sausage anyone.............

https://st.depositphotos.com/1762230/1313/i/950/depositphotos_13131602-Battered-Sausage-and-Chips.jpg

That looks so much more appetising than the one my hubby shoves in and around my face at times!!

I could supply multiple images but I won't subject you to that! ;0)

One week my husband had a game... Whilst I slept he would take pictures of his willy as close to my face as he could possibly get it and then send the pic to me so its what I saw when I woke up!

The man is NOT normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->