where does your lo sleep during day?

On me, on the sofa next to me, or in the pram/sling/car seat if we're out.

I'd love to know what bouncy chairs you all have that your LOs will nap in!

I used to put B on the sofa for a nap during the day, then once he was a bit more mobile and could fall off, put him down into his cot

My LO naps in his carrycot or his cot during the day... seems to nap better in his carrycot though, for some reason.
I don't think he's ever napped in his bouncy chair, he seems to get very excited sitting in it!

On me, on the sofa next to me, or in the pram/sling/car seat if we're out.

I'd love to know what bouncy chairs you all have that your LOs will nap in!

Mine is just a cheap one i was given! lol - you can see a bit of it in my avatar. If he stirs i just give it a little bounce and he's off again! lol

If we're at home she still naps on me :blush: Or in the carrier if we're out and about.

on me or in his swing chair or on his playmat.

but mostly on a cushion on the sofa next to me (he cant roll or anything yet, and im always next to him)

<3

She used to nap in her bouncy chair up until about 5 weeks ago where now, I put her in her cot in the afternoon or her trolley.

Callums definitely outgrowing his bouncer now so I wanna get him into his cot for his daytime sleeps, how did you ladies go about getting them to sleep in their cots? Hes fine at night and will self settle but its just during the day xx

Next to me on the couch. I still have to rock him to sleep (which only takes about 2 mins) but if i then put him in his cot he wakes up after 20 mins. If i let him sleep next to me on the couch he sometimes sleeps 1.5 hours. He wakes 1/2 way through, sees me and goes back to sleep. Plus if im there i prevent him rolling onto his tummy & getting up on all fours in crawling position and waking himself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->