Where has nappy offers at the moment?

3011busyyear

Reaction score
I bought in bulk last time so haven't bough any for a while. Anyone know what offers are on at the moment. LO has huggies normal ones if that helps.

Not sure about huggies but I know lloyds pharmacy have size 1 pampers for £2.99 atm and larger sizes are two packs for £11. Asda usually have two jumbo boxes for £20 x

asda usually have them. I buy pampers in bulk, you could check online for huggies? x

I buy Pampers and I got 2 Jumbo boxes from Tesco for £20, £12.99 each. I buy in bulk too, so for me, this was a fab deal and will last until next pay day.

xx

asda has got them...if you go online and type in huggies nappies in search will bring them up x

Tesco have 2 jumbo pampers for £18 xx

I think huggies were BOGOF in co-op yesterday when I went in. They also had the active fit pampers for £5 each.
tesco have got the jumbo boxes 2 for £20, or they're £10 each in asda.

Heron/Farmfoods do nappy offers on Huggies all the time. I got mine last week and it was a box of 96 for just £8 - which is just 8p a nappy - I have never seen them cheaper than this anywhere...

Hope that helps!

i'm pretty sure boots are doing a 2 for £10 on huggies still.........

Just been to Sainsburys and I'm pretty sure I saw some Huggies with 1/3 off.

x

Just been to Sainsburys and I'm pretty sure I saw some Huggies with 1/3 off.

x

You did, I just bought a pack of 56 size 3's for £6.65 (the organic natural fit ones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->