where is everyone?

LLbean

Reaction score
Had to ask as it seems that since some 35+ threads were moved I hear crickets when I log on lol

Wondering where everyone is on their cycle too? Any new BFPs? I believ the 35+ group is due for a few!

Hi! I'm on here! I'm 39 and trying for one last little bundle.

12 dpo today and nervous to test!

i was wondering the same...it seemed more quiet recently...

I'm around but it does seem a little quieter

I've not got much to report apart from CD45 and still no AF and still getting BFNs.

But not stressing any more as I think it was an opps with soy which has delayed everything hugely. I've got an appointment on Thursday when I'll ask for some bloods to see if they can work out what may be going on with my cycle.

LLBean - how are you? I see you are just into the 2WW so loads of :hugs: that it doesn't drag and :dust: for a BFP for you this month :dust:

Cil - good luck when you test :dust:

:hi::hi:,cd18 today ,just got my highs on my cbfm after ten days of tests :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:hope to get my peak tomorrow,been so stressed with it all this month ,started the b6 six weeks ago and it has totally messed up my cycle:dust:good luck to everyone :hugs:

Hi! I'm on here! I'm 39 and trying for one last little bundle.

12 dpo today and nervous to test!

ooooh when you gonna test?
everything crossed its a BFP for you hun xxxxx:hugs:

im 40 trying for 1 more
im on 3dpo and its dragging:dohh:

so nice to see you all here... well yes, I FINALLY o'd and now officially in the 2ww...but not stressing...at least not yet LOL

Hubby has his appointment with the Urologist (after a bad Sperm analysis result) in June...so right now I am just "practicing"

so nice to see you all here... well yes, I FINALLY o'd and now officially in the 2ww...but not stressing...at least not yet LOL

Hubby has his appointment with the Urologist (after a bad Sperm analysis result) in June...so right now I am just "practicing"

Good for u Hun,well good luck for this month,am hoping to be in the tww with u soon,o am so excited for you,:hugs::hugs:

Good for u Hun,well good luck for this month,am hoping to be in the tww with u soon,o am so excited for you,:hugs::hugs:
glad you both can join the tww from hell!!!lol

im 40 trying for 1 more

It truly is the longest two weeks ever! I am running out of ways to keep from obsessing this month! Having some funky feeling today though, hoping it's not AF.
Sending good vibes your way!!! :hug:

im 40 trying for 1 more

It truly is the longest two weeks ever! I am running out of ways to keep from obsessing this month! Having some funky feeling today though, hoping it's not AF.
Sending good vibes your way!!! :hug:

thanks hunni xxxx
good luck when testing xxxxx:hugs:
:dust::dust:

I'm herel!!!!:thumbup:

Lovely to have an update from all of you, must admit I was getting all confused as to who was doing what and when!

Macwooly - did you enjoy your GnT on Friday night? Hope it was more than one?!?!

Desperado - glad you getting those highs, make sure you're hitting :sex::bunny: them too!!

LLBean - great news that you O'd, hope the two weeks of torture doesn't drag too much, we're here for a chat when you need us!!

Herbie - keep busy hun!!

Cil - :test: :happydance:

I'm CD2 AF got me yesterday, but it's fine, really. After only 1 BD last cycle (never gonna make a :baby: with that poor effort!!!!) I'm glad :witch: is here at last 'cos then I can get :bunny: this cycle. Absolutely NO excuses from DH this time as I've worked out my fertile time is slap bang over bank holiday weekend - hurrah, hurrah, looks like things are on my side this cycle - no persuading him to have weekday :sex:!!!!!

I've got to do it this cycle, I have a family of sparrows nesting in the gutter at the front of my house, a mummy blackbird sitting on 3 gorgeous little eggs in the hedge at the bottom of our garden and my spider plant in the downstairs loo is having another baby - it has to be me next!!!!!

Loads of luv xXx

I'm still silently following you all - hoping and wishing you all get your :bfp:s so you can move on to the other boards with me :hug: xxx

Hi jax,sorry af arrived :hugs:,wonderful news about the bd being on a bank holiday I love it wen that happens,finding it hard ATM with dh as he has so much work on ,wen I get my peaks he is in trouble,I am locking all the doors and keeping him here until I drain every last drop :happydance:Love the story about the Spider plant and sparrows,lovely ,really hope u are next Hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->