Where to buy a cheap doppler?

J

Jellybaby3

I only have a tenner and yes i know not much,looks like im gonna have to rent a doppler but i know i cant affored to keep renting each month,ive looked on ebay and ad sites and cant seem to find a cheap one..Does anyone know where i can get hold of a cheap one,thanks

Have you looked on the buy/sell/wanted sections on here?! on ebay have you looked at the angel sounds dopplers. they normally go for a reasonable price x

Ive looked on buy/sell and nothing really,most are old posts.Im not really after angel sounds as heard they aint that good.

Oh i think they are brill, i heard my babies heartbeat at 9+6 with the angel sounds, but yeh i know they are not everyones cup of tea! hope you manage to find one soon x

Yeah angelsounds are actually fantastic in my opinion :D The girls on here advised I got that particular doppler and I'm so pleased with it :)

Hope you find something soon x

we had a angelsounds one and picked up the hb at 12 weeks. it was very reliable for us

I used an angelsounds one too when i was pregnant, brilliant. New ones are about 20 quid on ebay with gel. Can get second hand ones a lot cheaper tho.

ill agree with others my angel sounds one is fab and i never had any trouble getting LO's heart beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->