Where to buy a cheap doppler?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Jellybaby3, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Jellybaby3

Jellybaby3 Guest

I only have a tenner and yes i know not much,looks like im gonna have to rent a doppler but i know i cant affored to keep renting each month,ive looked on ebay and ad sites and cant seem to find a cheap one..Does anyone know where i can get hold of a cheap one,thanks

2. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Have you looked on the buy/sell/wanted sections on here?! on ebay have you looked at the angel sounds dopplers. they normally go for a reasonable price x

3. Jellybaby3

Jellybaby3 Guest

Ive looked on buy/sell and nothing really,most are old posts.Im not really after angel sounds as heard they aint that good.

4. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Oh i think they are brill, i heard my babies heartbeat at 9+6 with the angel sounds, but yeh i know they are not everyones cup of tea! hope you manage to find one soon x

5. Lyrah

Lyrah Mummy to my beautiful H<3

Yeah angelsounds are actually fantastic in my opinion :D The girls on here advised I got that particular doppler and I'm so pleased with it :)

Hope you find something soon x

6. special_kala

special_kala love my bugs

we had a angelsounds one and picked up the hb at 12 weeks. it was very reliable for us

7. Jules

Jules Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy

I used an angelsounds one too when i was pregnant, brilliant. New ones are about 20 quid on ebay with gel. Can get second hand ones a lot cheaper tho.

8. Raven24

Raven24 mum

ill agree with others my angel sounds one is fab and i never had any trouble getting LO's heart beat