Where to buy Agnus Castus

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
hi all.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction! Holland & Barrett seem to be out of stock online anyone recommend anywhere else to get it?

Thanks

X

Thanks all, got some off amazon arrived today do you start taking at cd1 ? Only says to take 1 to 2 capsules a day but nothing else? X

The first month I took one and didn't notice much different, this month I'm taking 2 every morning from cd1 to cd15

I take 1200 mg a day with no side effects! It worked quickly for me!! Saw amazing results fast. Started using it mid cycle because I had been ovulating on cd28 prior to using vitex. Started taking it on cd18 last month and ovulated cd21! Three days after starting it!! My cycle was 2 days less last month too. Usually it's 35 days long with only one week of LP. So I strongly recommend for irregular cycles !! 1000mg or more for the first 3 months. Then you can lower the dose if you want but not necessary. And take it the whole month. It won't work just taking it half ur cycle..

I take 1200 mg a day with no side effects! It worked quickly for me!! Saw amazing results fast. Started using it mid cycle because I had been ovulating on cd28 prior to using vitex. Started taking it on cd18 last month and ovulated cd21! Three days after starting it!! My cycle was 2 days less last month too. Usually it's 35 days long with only one week of LP. So I strongly recommend for irregular cycles !! 1000mg or more for the first 3 months. Then you can lower the dose if you want but not necessary. And take it the whole month. It won't work just taking it half ur cycle..

Perfect thank you that's great, I ovulated yesterday at cycle day 33 usually I have 10/11 day LP so might be best to wait for AF this month?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->