Where to get free samples and products

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
Hi ladies, the last time i was pregnant i got a few samples for the little one such as an avent bottle which was really useful to me and i am looking for similar things this time round.

Does anyone know of which companies in the uk are offering free samples. I went back to cow and gate and added that i was expecting again and lo and behold they sent me another small cuddly cow which is cute.

Money will be tight this time round so i am looking high and low on how to save money, make money go further and just register at places and get some nice surprises in the post.

I am an avid bargin hunter so will keep you posted if i find anything useful.

Theres emmas diary, aptamil, sma, boots parenting club, the tesco parent club, hipp club.

As an fyi you can keep downloading the emmas diary vouchers and get all the freebies, I have done it twice at argos and they don't bother inputting your details cause if they had then I wouldn't have happily carried on my shopping with double emmas diary bags :)

Cow and gate baby club is great too. Try the nappy cream websites too, bepanthen sent me a sample recently, it's a great size to keep in changing bag. Xx

I don't know about the uk sry. But I am about to release a post where parents can sign up for free baby products, including free diapers and food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->