Where to go from here?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
3rd loss in 9 months... What do I do now?
I seem to be getting to 5-6ish weeks I lose the pregnancies

Advice please???

Have you gone to your doctor? I would definitely pay them a visit.

:hugs:

Check your progesterone levels? I have never had a m/c but I have a friend who has the same problem and started using progesterone cream with this pg and is up to 10 weeks..

My doctor was asking today about my miscarriages so I think we'll be talking about it some on friday but I wanted to have an idea what we'll be discussing

Where would I get something like that ^^above post?? How is it used???

there are many different types of progesterone, they got cream tablets shots etc. the cream you rub a bit on ur skin every day, depends on how much of a defficiancy you have. they could put you on tablets, which you take til ur about 5 months... i take progesterone tablets because i have a hormone imbalance... hope this helps :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses. :hugs: I agree that you need to discuss it with your doctor. There are supposed to be tests they can run to investigate recurring miscarriages. I also second the possibility of testing your post-O progesterone levels. I know someone who miscarried because of it and now has 2 beautiful kids once they were able to treat it. I wish they would have investigated sooner so you might have suffered through less heartache. Best of luck, sweetie!

My doctor was asking today about my miscarriages so I think we'll be talking about it some on friday but I wanted to have an idea what we'll be discussing

Where would I get something like that ^^above post?? How is it used???

My local vitamin shoppe type place has it. Anywhere with natural supplement type stuff? A quick google search tells me that it's also available online, if that's more your style! :)

Check your progesterone levels? I have never had a m/c but I have a friend who has the same problem and started using progesterone cream with this pg and is up to 10 weeks..

I don't mean to get off topic, and it's technically not.. but I think I might have this problem as well and I intend to try progesterone cream this cycle... but my ob/gyn has basically gone hands off since I was referred to a fertility clinic with an appointment on Sept 23. I'm giving it one last go because my gut tells me that Clomid + progesterone cream would seal the deal for me. Do you know how much she was supposed to use and for how long? I'm basically taking it into my own hands for one cycle, and I truly believe this is what I need to do... but I don't have info on dosing. Thanks in advance! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->