Where will you be in 2 years time?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
In 2 years time i *hopefully* will be heavily pregnant or have a new born.

Where will you hopefully be in 2 years time?

Hopefully I will have had my second baby, and getting my first all ready for starting play group in the January :(

Hopefully I'll be running after a 1 year old (or older) and maybe have one on the way? :wacko: Oh, and we'll probably be in another country by then--maybe Norway, Belgium, or Portugal depending on where DH's job takes us! :flower:

In 2 years time I will be just about to turn 23 and hopefully be in my 2nd year of uni and living with my fiance in Wales. I will also be thinking about plans for the wedding as that will be fast approaching. Alot can happen in the space of 2 years so who knows!?

Hopefully in a big house with my lovely boy, with a bubs on the horizon. And I'll hopefully learn to drive too. But just taking each day as it comes because who knows what will happen - I'm just thankful for the relatively lovely life I have now xx

in two years... i will be in my senior year of college, just about to get my bachelors degree! :thumbup: which means i will be starting teaching very soon and hopefully saving the majority of that money for a downpayment on a house, while i live with my mom for 2 more years!

i've got it all planned out... :rofl:

Hopefully have started my first teaching job, and be getting ready to ttc :)

In 2yrs time, I'll have a 2 1/2yr old and a 5/6month old and will newly wed.:flower:

Hopefully in 2 years time i will have a LO, if all goes to plan about 9 months old! xx

I'll be married for sure, and pregnant hopefully! About 5 or 6 months if all goes to plan :) Such a lovely thought :D :D :D :D

If all goes to plan then in 2 years time I would have my LO by then, and be a lot slimmer and healthier, in a 3 bed house, back in WTT and thinking about when to have baby no. 2 :) x

I will be in WTT still.... and not even halfway through my waiting! How depressing...

On the brightside, I will be learning to drive, in my last year of school, hopefully still with Sam, and I'll be looking at universities or planning my gap year!

Hopefully i will:
- be pregnant or with a newborn
- have my degree (better had after all this hard work!)
- have a good job but on maternity :)

I will definitely:
- be married to my gorgeous OH
- be living in the same house but it will all be finished (hopefully)

x

Errrm ill be 22, so hopefully me & OH will be living together with our first one the way and ill have a stable job :) x

Hmm I'll be living in California since I have to move for DH's job in a few months. Emma will be 2 years old than and hopefully she'll have a little brother or sister with thoughts of even another one on the way. :thumbup:

I will be 25 and will be finishing up University and applying for teachers college.

Hopefully with two babies and trying/pregnant with no.3 :cloud9:

With any luck I will be in the middle of my next maternity leave.

invading wtt But...

I'll have a 3 n half year old and an almost 2 year old and probably be very Jealous of your big massive bump/newborn! A few gray hairs? Hopefully Nice and Skinny (just too help with the jealousy of ur bump :rofl:) ....sitting in ur house stroking ur belly/hogging ur newborn :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->