Where will you be in 2 years time?

hopefully I will have a LO close to year old, maybe a little older, living in Colorado, finishing up my bachelor's degree and landing a dream job??

My life is so unorganized right this moment. But the future is unset, hopefully that's where I am though.

wow 2 years time....

I will be happily married...having had the wedding of dreams....might even be pregnant! We will definatley be TTC! Happy Days!

Will make note of this thread...Lozzy in 2 years time you will have to bring up this thread and see where we all are! lol

xx

Hopefully in law school on the LPC, with a good training contract and then job lined up. Living with Alex, starting to think about marriage/babies :D

I hope to have a LO and to be planning TTC #2...or if things go really well, I will already be pregnant with #2.

agreed pink! loving this thread lozzy :flower:

well for definite, in 2 years time i will have a 3 year 4month old :)shock:), have celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary :cloud9: and will be enjoying our new home :)

i hope we shall have another baby or i shall be pregnant, if everything goes to plan :D

agreed pink! loving this thread lozzy :flower:

well for definite, in 2 years time i will have a 3 year 4month old :)shock:), have celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary :cloud9: and will be enjoying our new home :)

i hope we shall have another baby or i shall be pregnant, if everything goes to plan :D

two years... hmm. Ideally I would love to have had LO and staying home to take care of him/her. realistically i will probably have had LO, but will be back to work and he/she will be in day care:(

I'll be married and have a 7 month or so baby. :)

We should be married, after discussing last night :)

Pinkgirl, i will delve it from the depths of cyber space.

Do you think we will all still use B&B in two years time?

I probably will, been here since April 2008 :)

I've used another forum for 3 1/2 years! I do have 'real' friends hehe xxx

he he i was thinking that lozzy! yep i think i will always use bnb :D it's my lifeline, and even more so since maddi was born :D xx

Ill still be here. It my saviour when OH is playing on his ps3.

Yes I am severly addicted, my OH is constantly nagging at me since I seem surgically attached to my laptop at times. :laugh2:

I will be using this in 2 years time I am sure, hopefully I will have a little one and will be planning/trying for number 2, I love the support that all you ladies give, makes me realise I am not just some crazy hormonal woman :happydance:

In two years time? Wow, I would of given you such a different answer a week ago. The problem obviously is, you never know whats around the corner. I am determined to make the most of each day. I hope in two years time we will have an earthly baby and maybe be considering trying for another. Be more settled, in where we want to live and where our lives our going. I just hope we are more peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->