Where will you be in 2 years time?

invading wtt But...

I'll have a 3 n half year old and an almost 2 year old and probably be very Jealous of your big massive bump/newborn! A few gray hairs? Hopefully Nice and Skinny (just too help with the jealousy of ur bump :rofl:) ....sitting in ur house stroking ur belly/hogging ur newborn :rofl:

Good answer Zara! :thumbup: heehee x

Hopefully in two years time I will have had my first LO and enjoying myself. I hopefully would have finished decorating my house and maybe planning LO number 2 as I want the first 2 close together if possible :happydance:

I'll have been married for 19 months. If all goes to plan I'll have a baby or at least be pregnant with my 1st. I'll have a job to go back to after maternity leave and we'll be living in a more conventionally laid out place, preferably a cottage or house that's a little larger than our flat at the moment with a reasonable sized garden (will still be renting though). OH will hopefully have a job that he loves and will be able to drive. We won't be relying entirely on benefits or family to suppliment our income enough that we're able to live, although I doubt our income will be large. I'll have my degree. Basically, our lives will have got back on track after some tough times and we'll be happy and comfortable and expanding our family! :cloud9::cloud9: Oh, and as we'll be living in the same area as we are now, livestrong and her OH will constantly be visiting their little nephew/neice as well as us!! :flower::flower:

Beca :wave:

I have absolutely no idea. My little one will be 2 years and 9 months old. I hope i have child #2.
I have no idea if we will be living in Canada or the UK.

In two years time I will hopefully be very preggers or already have a baby:crib: and I will be happily married:wedding: for just over a year! We will have bought a house and be happily living a great little life!:cloud9:

In 2 years time i *hopefully* will be heavily pregnant or have a new born.

Where will you hopefully be in 2 years time?
Same as you hopefully . If not earlier. should have uni finished by then latest.

hopefully in 2 years time i will be married (thats happening in June 2010), moved to our new house in a new area of England (future hubby has 1st interview tomorrow!), have a little one that is around 1 year old and hopefully pregnant with number 2!

I will hopefully have a LO and will be around halfway through a degree with the Open University. We will hopefully also be living in a bigger house instead of our flat.

Hopefully.... We will be in our own place done with our colleges done and over with he will have the perfect job. i will have my baking and pastry certificate or some other thing i decide to do and be married and pregnant in a perfect world..

One can only dream..

invading wtt But...

I'll have a 3 n half year old and an almost 2 year old and probably be very Jealous of your big massive bump/newborn! A few gray hairs? Hopefully Nice and Skinny (just too help with the jealousy of ur bump :rofl:) ....sitting in ur house stroking ur belly/hogging ur newborn :rofl:

What you have rememberd where i live? :rofl:

Well ill have just turned 26, Josh will be nearly 7. I will have eventually bought myself a new house and be working as a staff nurse in gynae:happydance:(9months til i qualify, if it goes to plan lol).
Hopefully will be pregnant with baba number 2 and having a happy life. Lol though 2 years seems a long time away x x

invading wtt But...

yep and since im down this weekend i might even make an effort too come see you stop u moaning :rofl:

invading wtt But...

yep and since im down this weekend i might even make an effort too come see you stop u moaning :rofl:

Bloody hell

I'll hopefully be married to my sexy OH (or engaged at least), have a full time job, and (hopefully) have our own house, my wait for TTC would nearly be over and i'd be looking forward to loads of nookie trying to conceive bubs #1 :baby:.

Thats ALOT to look forward too:happydance:

I will be in my third year at uni, hopefully getting ready to buy a little flat with OH, been on a few (hundred) good holidays and maybe engaged. But still in this forum lol!

I will have just started uni and hopefully have learned to drive and got really good A-Levels :) xx

I will be in my last year of my nursing diploma

And hopefullu planning a wedding
xx

Lozzy, I like this thread :thumbup:

I hopefully have a 1 year old, and starting to think about no' 2. I will be working part time, and have a lovely new house with a big garden. And whilst we're wishing for things, I hope DH gets a promotion and possibly even starting to plan an anniversary holiday for the following year back to the island we got married on :cloud9:

Fingers crossed all of our dreams come true :kiss:

Amazing idea for a thread! Hmmmmm November 2011...

I'll be a few months away from turning 26 and we'll have been married for 2 and half years. All being well we might even have a 6 month old by then or at the very least I will have a bump :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->