Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

im a 17th tester but hey we both still in the symptom spotting stage!!!! lol

xxx

frustrated at the mo!!!! hahahaha been exremely tired and feeling sick but not gonna hold my breath!!!!!!
hows u????

xxxxx

I O'd early this month. So im going to be 22nd tester, but im still with you.

It gets to the point where im not sure whether the waiting to O or the 2ww is worse lol

hehehe yeah I hate tho when u BD and its hard to tell if ur O'ing or its semen :lol:

I will hopefully be testing 02/27 - still waiting to Ov - going to start cb dig opk tomorrow and hope for that smiley face.

I'm in:) still waiting to o. Or possibly did..even though my temps are laughing at me. :haha:

Well I have no idea what's going on this month atm lol. I got a visit from AF, was rediculously heavy for 2 days, then spotting the next 2... had 2 days with nothing and now I'm spotting/light flow again. So I don't know what's going on or when I will be due my next period :S But I'll probably be testing somewhen around the end of the month lol

Good lcuk everybody!!! :D

XxX

I probably won't even ov til the 27th :cry:
I hate long cycles :growlmad:

good luck everyone! X x x

I know what you mean my last cycle was 64 days :wacko:

I think i might have Oed today.:)

:witch: is due on the 26th. I will start testing at 9dpo, which is the 21st.

Possibly too soon, but admittedly, I do not have much self control when it comes to poas.

I am not paying much attention to anything this month. Noticed that my cm is becoming wetter and wetter. Started bd'ing on CD7 and will continue everyday day until CD19 or so. Hopefully I will O in a couple of days. If this cycle fails, I will start charting/temping next month.

Just trying to stay relaxed and enjoy the bd'ing! Definitely not going to google/bnb myself mad this month!

Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone im pretty new to the site but im hoping this will be the month!
This is my fist month charting opks mucinex and pre-seed for the first time so i hope its a good combo. Im on day 14 of a 30 day cycle with neg opks but i think im a late ov. My df bd everyday so we never miss it lol oh and this is cycle 3 ttc #1
What extras are the rest of you ladies doing this month??

:witch: is due on the 26th. I will start testing at 9dpo, which is the 21st.

Possibly too soon, but admittedly, I do not have much self control when it comes to poas.

I am not paying much attention to anything this month. Noticed that my cm is becoming wetter and wetter. Started bd'ing on CD7 and will continue everyday day until CD19 or so. Hopefully I will O in a couple of days. If this cycle fails, I will start charting/temping next month.

Just trying to stay relaxed and enjoy the bd'ing! Definitely not going to google/bnb myself mad this month!

Good luck everyone!

I too have decided not to pay much attention to anything this month. I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens. If I don't conceive this month, then and only then will I begin charting and temping. I obsessed over it last month and have decided to give myself a break, especially since we're moving in the next 2-3 weeks.

:dust: to you and everyone else! Good luck.

AF is supposedly due on the 23rd of this month.. So we'll see what happens! I used to be so good at keeping track of my AF, but now I'm so confused about it all... Sooooo yea around that time gals! SO I'm joining you! Good luck to everyone!

Ashnic your cycles are almost spot on the same as mine. I think I will end up testing earlier than the 27th though, Im pretty sure Ive already ovulated aswell.

CD13 for me, negative opk this morning. I am also taking robitussin, tried it last month and didn't seem to hurt any that's for sure! Didn't start BD this month til CD10 and will go everyother day until well after ov, when I see the smiley face I'll make sure we do a couple days in a row. Trying to keep the PMA this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->