Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha, I don't think it's going quickly to be honest XD not for me anyway... Yours and Ashley's are going quickly lol. Eeee, nearly your time!!! SO exciting.

Nice to know you're still being childish and ignoring me Shey :)

XxX

I wasn't ignoring you kae, I just had sent a quick message cause I had to get off. I don't have my laptop since it was stolen so I use my mom's computer and I had to get off and get my nieces from school.

Hey Ash. Im on a bit of a break. trying to get a job in orlando. hoping to find the right guy for me one of these days.

Not doing bad thanks Ash! How're you getting on?

I started feeling the first proper little kicks with my hand on my belly! Baby won't do it when DH had his hand on though lol. We sat for about an hour and a half Sunday night and nothing... As soon as DH went away baby kicked lol! Cheeky little beast haha :cloud9:

XxX

awww Kae...sorry I am not liking the new BNB and couldn't find this post...Katie linked me...lol

It's ok, I never seem to be able to find it either :/ I only saw it cuz it was on the first page lol

XxX

aww they changed it back, so i could go to statistics and find it easily again!

so excited for more :blue:
how u feeling hun?

Feeling good thanks :D been on half term this week so had a few small lie ins and feeling quite chilled lol.

How you feeling? :)

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"