• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

AF is due on the 28th and I doubt I'll be able to wait until then to test...so I'm with you :)

How ya doin today ladies....I don't think I od yet but idk....I have major thrush right now tho :(

I think I O'd today, got my positve opk yesterday and did another one today and it was negative, I usually have long lh surges and get positives for a few days in a row. I'm pretty relieved, so ready to begin this 2ww!

Well, I went to see the doctor today about this continual spotting. He didnt really do anything. He prodded my tummy a bit and asked me some questions like "have you had any discharge?" ummm... Well Yeah, like I said I've been having brown CM/spotting for the last 6 days or so. :dohh:

He then decided that there was nothing wrong with me and said if Im still spotting when I get back from my week away then I should make an appoinment for an examination with a nurse. Thanks mate!

I hate doctors lol.

XxX

I can't tell if I O'd yesterday, the day before, or today! :shrug: I keep having mild AF feeling cramps. And have had EWCM.

Ohhh kaede got to love doctors! I think I am gettin ready to o....I have had cramping on my left side n yesterday I had a tiny spot of brown...weird I never get that....

Ohhh kaede got to love doctors! I think I am gettin ready to o....I have had cramping on my left side n yesterday I had a tiny spot of brown...weird I never get that....

Ooooh! hope you get ur BFP this month!!! Sum good news would cheer me up haha :D

Anyway, Im gona go to bed now. Got a rediculously bad head. Hopefully it will be better in the morning :) night everyone ^^

XxX

:lol: who knows...I don't think I have o'd still I have not really been watching but DH and I have not had :sex: since Thursday......

Well, im on to 6DPO now. Today started with the acid burn up my throat and a really achy tummy. But not reading too much into it, as really hate that disappointment each month when AF arrives again.

Other than that still have a really stuffy nose and sore throat. Becca is off to grandmas to sleep over tonight and we are having a nice romantic evening on our own, the first without her since she was born, its a shame i feel like crap lol

GL Spencer...IDK how many DPO I am or if I O'd to be honest, but these past 2 days I have been feeling extremely crampy and gassy :(

Good eveing ladies. I believe I am 1dpo. I got a positive opk on friday and we did bd and that day but not last night you think we missed it??

Well ladies I have a feeling I won't be needing to test at all this month:( We didn't bd at all this weekend and I just know we missed it and to be honest I am so angry about it I haven't talk to my hubby all day. I have just cried all day... but super good luck to you other ladies!!

We only did bd on friday afternoon which was the day I got a positive on my opk but I just have this feeling that wasn't enough..I believe I would have Ov on sat or sun..since the opk only predicts the surge and gives you the 12-36 hour window...I am so sad

You could still of done it, sperm can survive for up to 5 days they say. I know with my little girl we bd on the wednesday (our anniversary) but i didnt O until saturday and i still fell pregnant.........................there is always hope.

Well 9DPO and im dying tp POAS even though i starting feel this just the run to my next AF.

Really was hoping this would be my month x

I agree with spencer u could have caught it don't lose hope til witch gets u ! Gl......spencer poas already hehehe

Thank you so much for the support ladies!! I really need to get my PMA back..ugh. Just been one of those weekends. I don't know how I would get by without your support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->