• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Hopefully ille be ov on the 14th and af is due on the 28th so who knows hopefully tighr is my cycle! Fingers crossed 4 everyone! X

I O'd early this month. So im going to be 22nd tester, but im still with you.

It gets to the point where im not sure whether the waiting to O or the 2ww is worse lol

im in the same boat as you!!i can wait to poas

Count me in too although af is due the 27th so very unlikely i'll last that long before testing.
One thing i am promising myself though is to try my hardest not to pay attention to "symptoms" this month, last month they were so convincing it killed me :cry:

Ya I'm goin to try not to symptom spot...n try not. To test early dh will b here so I won't be able too

Well... I'm still spotting/AFing... this is CD8!!! wtf?! It's normally 6 days at the very very most!!! I honestly don't know what is going on :(

XxX

I'm tempted to go to the docs... but I don't want to cuz I'm scared in case they say something is really wrong. It's my worst fear that they'll say I can't have kids :( I'm probably over-reacting to something that is more than likely really simple, but it honestly is my worst fear >.<

XxX

No it's completely not normal for me. I usually have a 5 day period... 6 at the very longest and the 6th day is usually only very light spotting/brown CM. I'm now on CD9 and still getting light/heavy spotting. Like nothing on pad but there when I wipe. Sometimes when I go to the toilet it's only a bit of stained CM but then other times it can be like lumpy brown goo (sorry TMI>.<) Doesn't seem to go away.

Like I said, I'm probably over-reacting and over thinking things (like I always do lol). But it's got me a little bit confused/tiny bit worried. But when I spoke to my mum about it she said she used to get alot of spotting before/after her AF would visit. But this is the very first time anything like this has ever happened.

Well apart from 1 time right when I first started getting AF when I was about 10/11 (omg, 10 years ago! :O) when it went away then came back the next day. But it was only for 2 days and that took me to CD7... this is CD 9 :S I was meant to start testing for OV tomorrow... but if I'm still bleeding it won't happen will it? :(

XxX

Yeah well not this past AF but the one before I had it for 3 weeks!!! And that has never happened to me, maybe it's just a wacky period for you this month.....I am not sure about the o'ing part I would say no if your still bleeding.....

Seems to have eased a bit today, but it did before so we will see lol.

XxX

I feel awfu today, full of cold and a pounding headache.

Oh you poor thing, ttc is so hard when you're feeling crap, talk about a mood killer :wacko:

hello ladies can I join you?? I should get AF on 26th so I am hoping she won't show and I can test on the 27th. I still haven't O yet this month but still trying to have some hope....that it will be a Valentine day baby!! LOL

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

Ashley, looks like we're at the same point in our cycles again. I finally got my positive OPK today and luckily we had already BD'd two times in the past 3 days...and of course once more today. Hoping it's our month, only one more cycle before he deploys to Iraq...blah! I'm going to try hard not to test until the 27th, AF should be due about the 25th or 26th so if I can hold off, I want to wait until I'm late. Last month was awful with all of the symptoms I thought I was having...oh well, keep me updated. FX for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->