Where's my 11/24/11 Testers!!

Haha Ann... yes I am showing!!! I look like I'm about 5 months gone XD I know most of it is still bloat at the moment, but at least I'm starting to LOOK pregnant haha. All my family know, and the ladies at work know too. I'm going to announce on facebook in 2 weeks today! I have my dating scan on the 31st of this month, so I will announce with the scan pics :D

I'm so excited! But scared too >.< I'm so scared in case it gets to the scan and the ultrasound tech is like... "Sorry love, there's nothing there" It's what happened last time... although last time was different as I had been bleeding so I kinda expected it. But the last week went kinda quickly, so hopefully the next two will too :) It's a shame though because I'm wishing away the last two weeks of my holiday!!! haha.

Oooo, I'll be keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you for saturday!!! (is it saturday coming or next week?) You have to let us know as soon as you do! lol :hugs: I'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

XxX

Thanks chick :) I know I'm probably worrying over nothing, but hey , we'll be worrying about these babies the rest of our lives... Why not start now huh? ;P lol

XxX

Thanks Ash!

Aww, that bump is coming along very nicely indeed!!! Mine's almost the same size lmao XD

XxX

I have one from 2 weeks ago on my journal... but I'm only updating once a month atm lol. The first one if from 4 weeks, second from 8 weeks :)

XxX

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/8c0f82f8.jpg

Bump at 10 weeks... I hope this growth spurt evens out or I'm gona be HUGE! Reckon it's twins?! Lol

XxX

OMFG!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Eeee, I'm SO excited for you! I think I'm hona cry XD haha. HUGE congrats for you babe! Hope it's a sticky bean/beans! Maybe it's twins! I'd be so jealous ;)

Ahhhh, I'm gona go do a happy dance round my living room now haha :hugs:

XxX

Rofl! Thanks hon! I am happy but very cautious as I haven't been through the blood test for doubling numbers yet.

Sure it will all work out Hun :) think happy thoughts... I keep telling myself that so I'll tell you too ;P

XxX

:happydance: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YAY IM SO EXCITED!!! I am sooooo happy u ended up doing 2 and not 1!!!! Yayy maybe twinnies!!! Keep us posted on your progress :hugs:

all u laides better stick with me, i know we've lost a couple throughout :cry:

Ann
Katie
Emma
Shey~were still rooting u on :)

I'm still here :D I'm not goin anywhere Hun :hugs: I think Shey has left though lol, she hasn't been in in ages :/

How you doing Ann? Hope all is well!

XxX

Hey girls! Results from yesterdys test were 162 hcg! Now another test Friday results Saturday or Monday...should be 40 and above.

Eeeeeee ANN! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! :)

Were holdng strong here. They have to go and check on Lilli's heart cause they didn't see all four chambers cause she doesn cooperate. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->