Where's that "gut" feeling of mine?

Oh haha. I thought it was some kind of old wives tale to figure out gender

Hahahaha nooo. Just me being negative! Not that a boy would be a negative... Just a girl would be easier in terms of what we already have, and room sharing etc... But we shall see! I'll take what I'm given lol

I've heard everyone say that they have had a "gut" feeling or "mommy instinct" on whether they were having a boy or girl..

I must still be too early to have these feelings because I seriously have NO clue at all!

I had it with both. I was right on the first one and blood test shows I am wrong with the second lol...so don't worry, it may not have brought you any closer to really knowing!

When I was pregnant with my first, I just knew I was having a girl. I was very surprised when I found out I was having a boy. So I don't believe in the whole mother instinct on the sex anyway. I'm sure if I'd have been right then I'd believe in it but you have a 50/50 chance. With my first, it took a few weeks for me to even start thinking about the sex. With my second, I had no idea. I thought girl but only because my pregnancy was so different from my first with my son. But no, another boy x

Yeah.. I really am OK with either. But I'd love to have a boy first because I know that's what DH wants.

Everyone keeps telling me its a girl so idk.

I was convinced my first was a boy - nope I was so wrong! No idea about this one, I guess I'll just wait to see if I get any feelings & then ignore them! :haha:

I knew from the start I was having a boy. Nothing could tell me otherwise.

Um... yeah, she's all girl :haha:

Im saying girl with this one, but could be because I badly want a girl!

Both me and hubs have the "boy" feeling this time. I've been wrong 100% of the time. He's been right. We'll have to see who breaks their streak this time. ;)

I always had gut feelings with all of mine but the morning sickness always gave it away as to wether it was a boy or a girl. This time round gut says girl but I'm telling myself its a boy as aside from the baby being healthy which is the most important thing I would love another girl.Morning sickness is yet to kick in so once it does I think I'll know by that x

I always had gut feelings with all of mine but the morning sickness always gave it away as to wether it was a boy or a girl. This time round gut says girl but I'm telling myself its a boy as aside from the baby being healthy which is the most important thing I would love another girl.Morning sickness is yet to kick in so once it does I think I'll know by that x

How is your morning sickness different? With my daughter I had a lot of morning sickness. This time, I haven't had much at all so far.

I don't have that gut instinct I guess. W/ DD, I had absolutely NO idea. My DH said he had a feeling it was a girl.
I'm still early this time, but again... I have no gut feeling on gender.

Yeah.. I really am OK with either. But I'd love to have a boy first because I know that's what DH wants.

Everyone keeps telling me its a girl so idk.

Everyone was convinced I was having a girl first time as well because people kept saying they just couldn't see me with a boy. Well now I have two of them and would love a little princess, just to balance out this male-dominated house of mine :haha:

I had a "gut feeling" and was dead wrong lol. Swore it was a girl but he is definitely a boy! I wouldn't put too much stock in gender intuition :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->