Which formula brand?

Solitaire

Reaction score
I've been solely expressing for the past 4 months, but recently my baby has been feeding more than I'm producing. I've just a little but of frozen milk left but it looks like I'm going to have to start combine feeding.

I don't know which formula brand to get? Is there any difference to them?

Thanks

I don't know if there is any difference to them but I use cow&gate and have never had any problems.

Are you in the US or UK? I live in the US and have used enfamil and similac- both were fine, no issues with constipation or anything. Our ped said as long as it's a milk based formula get whatever kind - even store brands which are much cheaper.

I don't think we have cow &gate or aptamil here in the US.

If you are UK my Doctor said that Aptamil is the best you can get, but all brands are very good.

Aptamil is not much different really and no formula is closer to bm than any other. I used cow and gate green with all 3 xx

Aptamil is no different to the other formulas. But we use aptamil as its throne he's got on with best and he likes the taste. I wanted to use cow & gate as its the cheapest but he had other ideas!

It's totally down to your LO. There's no 'better' formula, some babies seem to get on with some better than others.
The most common ones babies seem to like is aptamil and cow and gate (same brand). Maybe try and see how you get on. We use cow and gate as its the cheapest and have had no issues! We used hungry baby at night to help sleep

Cow and gate was the one that didnt give my LO' s constipation. sma bound them up something terrible. Dont know about any others :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->