• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which is the best changing bag????

lally3256

Reaction score
I have been making do with the boots freebie, i wanted to see what i actually needed to take with me before buying a change bag so i would (hopefully) be able to choose the right one for me...but im still at a loss!!!

I quite like the Skip hop duo double, i know its meant for twins but i have a large pram and it fits quite well. I find the boots one is to small for a day out as my little one is fomula fed fitting 4/5 bottles plus milk cartons as well as all the other bits needed i just cant fit it all in or end up spending ages trying to hunt out my purse/phone which always seems to end up at the bottom of the bag no matter what i do!!

Has anyone else used this changing bag or have any better suggestions? I do like the Pink lining bags but with a little boy they seem a little too girly plus my husband needs to feel comfortable with it too.

Thanks ladies!

I love love love my Kipling New Baby Bag. I also have a Yummy Mummy one and Il Tut but my Kpiling trumps both for space, washability, flexability, quality, compartments etc.

I've got a cath kidston which is gorgeous, but doesn't have enough compartments and could do with being a bit bigger, very pretty though! Even if I was having a boy I still would have a girly bag, luckily my OH is quite tolerant in that respect!
I think I will get a yummy mummy next after eyeing them up in John Lewis for months!

I'm not even pregnant yet, but I have my eye on either the Vera Bradley diaper bags or the backpacks!

My best is my petunia pickle bottom bag - got it off ebay and it's the best thing ever ever ever.

The Yummy Mummy bags are SO cute!!!
https://www.pinklining.co.uk/shop/changing-bags/yummy-mummys/

Hi, sorry i had subscribed to this thread but i havent had any emails telling me that i had replies...i was beginging to think my little thread was unloved! :)

I do love the Kipling New Baby Bag MrsVenn! It looks great. I also love the petunia pickle bottom bag Aunty E, I had never heard of them! They look lovely! Pramaholic86 I like the Cath Kidson bags too but when i went into the shop to get one i realised that after the essentials i wouldnt fit much else in it!

I do like the Yummy mummy bags but i just think that with a little boy they somehow seem just that little bit too girly, more my hang up im sure! My Hubby wouldnt care what bag i got but i think its only fair to get a bag that suits him too! (well by that i mean blue flowers instead of pink! so i can tell myself its ok for him too)

Im also now of the opinion that you need to have 3 change bags...one tiny one to slip into a bag for special occassions, a medium sized one for an afternoon at the shops and a huge one for a whole day out!!!! So im thinking one of each?! :) i need a little compact one that can be for special occassions...i have a wedding coming up so one that i can slip into my bag is a must. I have just got the Skip Hop Duo Double bag and i love it...although it is big it is perfect for a whole day out. It has lots of pockets so everything has a place, it also has a mums compartment which zips so you can put all your clobber in a completely seperate part so its easy to get to! I think i also need a medium sized one for quick trips to the shop!! I was struggling to chose one bag now i think i need to choose 3!!!

Any more suggestions are most welcome...i may end up with more than 3 bags tho!

Thanks ladies!

If we're having a day out, I use the Koodi travel box which you can put wipes, nappies and sacks in. Jojo Maman Bebe sell them :) It comes with a changing mat too and fits in my handbag :)

https://www.koo-di.co.uk/bbox_b_box.php

The Kipling is great and I used to get 4 bottles, 2 changes of clothes, nappies, wipes etc which did us for if we went out for lunch/afternoon etc. You can also bung it in the washing machine which is great as I hate putting my bag on floors (like loos) and then it goes in the house etc.

What I would also say is if you're thinking of a big big one for a whole day say if you went to the zoo, just get a big shopper bag and a cool/hot bag instead.

The Kipling New Baby Bags are my favorite. They can fit everything and I love the way they look.

My MIL ended up getting me a Vera Bradley diaper bag in Java Blue. I love it!

I love my pink lining one - very durable & you can fit loads in the many pockets

Has anybody had a pacapod?? They look fab but pricey so would have to be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->