Which name do you prefer? Stressing out =(

Emma93

Reaction score
I know I've still got a while to go, but I don't like her being nameless!
It's been narrowed down to a choice of two names at the moment..

Sophia
with Rose as middle name

OR

Harper
Not sure on a middle name for Harper yet..

I love both names, but I'm not too keen on 'Soph' Or 'Harp' as which they would be shortened to.. Which do you prefer? Also, any names to go with Harper?​

I prefer Sophia but Rose for a middle name to Harper is nice too.

Hey! I'm sorry you are stressed. Don't worry, you will pick the perfect name for your little girl :hugs:

I like Sophia Rose. I LOVE Rose as a middle name, and one of my daughters has it. As far as Harper goes, I think a few good middle names might be Grace, Nicole, Lynn... have you thought about passing down your middle name to her? I did that with my first born baby girl. :)

Oh I love the name Harper! Sophia is such a pretty name too but I vote Harper :)

Hey! I'm sorry you are stressed. Don't worry, you will pick the perfect name for your little girl :hugs:

I like Sophia Rose. I LOVE Rose as a middle name, and one of my daughters has it. As far as Harper goes, I think a few good middle names might be Grace, Nicole, Lynn... have you thought about passing down your middle name to her? I did that with my first born baby girl. :)

Great minds! The first name that came to mind was Grace! My middle names are Louise and Susan. Neither of which have any family value, apparently my mothers friends! Charming haha. Rose has a connection to OH's family xxx

Great minds! The first name that came to mind was Grace! My middle names are Louise and Susan. Neither of which have any family value, apparently my mothers friends! Charming haha. Rose has a connection to OH's family xxx

Haha yes! Grace is really such a beautiful name, and it sounds so fantastic with so many different names. Even Sophia Grace is soooo pretty :)

I LOVE Harper...I thought about that as an option if we had a girl!

I prefer Sophia, but you could have the two names together?? Sophia Harpers or Harper Sophia? XxxxxxxxX

I really like Harper. Sophia is too common in my area for me. :)

I like Sophia Rose! Not a fan of Harper. Hubby & I cannot decide on a name and its fustrating me too! lol

I prefer Harper, mostly because Sophia has been the most popular baby name around here for years. Harper Grace is nice, Harper Rose sounds good too!

Not sure why they would have to be shortened? If anyone tries to call my miss. Macy May i will be speaking up about that!

I prefer Sophia over Harper. With that said i think Sophia is used overly common (at least in the USA) so i like Harper better for that reason...i think they are both great though, and you cant go wrong with either. And if ppl try to shorten it, speak up about it. Ur lo will learn to do the same ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->