Which name do you prefer? Stressing out =(

I know over ten Sophia girls under 2--Harperusny choice and she might even be the only one in her class :)

I love Harper. You never hear that here! I like Rose with it too.

Both are very sweet names, but I prefer Harper.

Reason for my choice is because I tend to go for the less popular names, and you don't hear the name Harper too often! :)

I love them both, but I feel Sophia has become too common nowadays so I vote Harper :)

Definately Harper Rose. I am trying to decide on names at the mo, hubby wants Rose as a first name if one of the twins is a girl. I am not sure on first name though as we already have a little girl called Briar, I think it will sound odd. Although I am trying to talk him into the name Aurora Iris :haha:

I vote Harper too. It was one I liked but hubby said no! I had a lot of mixed opinions when discussing it with friends too! We just gave up discussing names once we couldn't agree and then I found myself calling bump by a name hubby had chosen :blush: we are still disagreeing on middle names xx

Sophia and harper are two of our girl name choices as well. I prefer Sophia over harper though. We are having a hyphenated name with Rose ( rose is my middle name ) :) I think rose goes well with both names

I prefer Sophia Rose, but then I really like Harper Sophia as well. Although I know of three Sophia's (one of which is a Sophia Rose) so it's quite popular.

How about Harper Avery? Avery is one of my top two name choices. I'm 36 weeks and we cant decide between Avery and Chloe! I think we will have to wait to see which name she looks like!

I know I've still got a while to go, but I don't like her being nameless!
It's been narrowed down to a choice of two names at the moment..

Sophia
with Rose as middle name

OR

Harper
Not sure on a middle name for Harper yet..

I love both names, but I'm not too keen on 'Soph' Or 'Harp' as which they would be shortened to.. Which do you prefer? Also, any names to go with Harper?​

I love the name Harper :) although I hate that it reminds me of my wretched prime minister lol

I prefer Sophia, because Harper reminds me of Victoria Beckham.

Regarding names getting shortened, whatever name you choose it will get changed: if you choose a long name it will be shortened, if you choose a short name (as we did) it will be lengthened.
Try not to worry about it, your child will decide what she wants to be called when she is old enough to have an opinion (about age 3 in my experience).

Choose what you like, whatever other people refer to your child as, you get to choose her actual name.

LOVE Harper. wish the Beckhams hadn't used it - probably would have used it myself (just a personal thing - doesn't mean you shouldn't use it!). one of my absolute favorite girl names :)

either way, no need to stress. both are great names!

Sophia, it's a really beautiful name <3

I vote for Harper but Sophia is lovely as well. What about Harper Lynn?

My old neighbour just had a little girl and they called her Harper Grace Ivy (last name). I personally would drop the Ivy but I love the name Harper Grace. But yeah I prefer Harper over Sophia.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->