Which name do you prefer? Stressing out =(

Sorry, Harper sounds like a job description to me.

Sophia is pretty and means wise one

Sophia all the way IMHO

Harper is a little to trendy at the moment and slightly harsh for my taste where as Sophia is classically feminine and gently exotic

They are both lovely names, I like that Harper is a bit more unusual, but I love Sophia (I have a Sofia :thumbup:) :flower:

I agree that Harper Rose is beautiful but definitely think that Harper needs a feminine sounding middle name with it such as Rose or Grace :thumbup:

They are both lovely. I agree with pp that Sophia is getting rather popular. So I would vote Harper. I like Harper Sophia, Harper Rose, and Harper Grace as others have suggested, but the first thing that popped into my mind was Harper Penelope. Good Luck!

I've now completely gone off Sophia, on the fence about Harper, but I've fallen in love with the name Mia

I'm finding it SO hard to come up with a list of names that I like, I know I've got a while to go yet, but the way I'm going she will be named Baby! :haha:

I have a Mia, short for Amelia.

I'm not a fan of Harper 2bh. I but Mia Harper sounds quite nice :)

Don't worry about the name! I must have decided, then changed my mind about 20 times with all of ours :blush:
You'll get there in the end!

I love the name Sophia, we plan on naming our daughter Sophia Catherine well if we have a girl :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->