which name is nicer?

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
We are stuck between 2 names:

Alyssa or Sienna. Middle name will probably be Maia or Maja. DD1 is Emilia Sophia. Which of the 2 names do u prefer?

I like Sienna, and it seems more current to me. Alyssa is more a 1980's name in my mind. But I'm in the US, so it might be different here? They are both pretty though.

I like both but I'm going to say alyssa. sienna is getting pretty fashionable popular and alyssa is more unique. I also like the rhythm of alyssa maya better :flower:

Both are nice but I vote Alyssa as i know a few people with Siennas now.

Stacey I didn't realise you were pregnant! Congratulations!! Do you know that you're having a girl then? I think I prefer Alyssa although I think both names are very pretty xxx

Both are beautiful, but I think I prefer Alyssa :)

I'm biased as my 4 year old is Sienna .. We always have people commenting on how lovely her name is x

Both are nice, but I like Sienna more! I agree with pp who said Alyssa is a bit 80s, but I think it's because Alyssa Milano instantly comes to mind (circa Who's The Boss, rather than Charmed!)

We named our second daughter Alyssa. Love my little poopsie! :kiss:

I remember you from when I was pregnant with DD!!!

I'd vote Sienna Mae - beautiful xx

Thanks ladies. Aww its such a split opinion on here too lol. We have decided if we go with Alyssa the middle name will definitely be Maia, but not going to use it with Sienna if we opt for that. Dont think it flows right. So undecided, think we'll have to wait and see which name suits her best.

Thanks for all your input xx

Stacey I didn't realise you were pregnant! Congratulations!! Do you know that you're having a girl then? I think I prefer Alyssa although I think both names are very pretty xxx

Thanks hun :hugs: yeah been confirmed 3 times now, definitely another little girl. Emilia is so excited about her little sister arriving, keeps kissing my stomach. Hopefully she's as happy once baby arrives haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->