which name is nicer?

I love the name Alyssa - even suggested it to OH at one point - who said no way! :nope: I'm assuming bc my son had a preschool teacher with this name who we didn't like!

I do think it's kind of dated though - def a popular "80s name"!

Sienna is gorgeous!!! This would prob win for me if I was debating between the two names!

Thanks again everyone. Your opinions are appreciated. Still pretty split opinions i think lol xx

I drive a Toyota Sienna minivan, so to me, Sienna is a vehicle model.

I prefer Alyssa but I love old names & think it's more of a unique name. There seems to be loads of Sienna's lately & I've never met anyone called Alyssa before. They are both beautiful names though :) xx

Wow you and me have similar tastes! I have a Sienna but tbh Alyssa was on the list (and still is if we have a 3rd girl), but when she was born she looked more like a Sienna.

Why dont you take both names to hospital with you and see which feels better when you see her? I never thought I'd get a vibe from a scrunched up newborn who all look the same, but I did!

Yeah i think thats what's gonna end up happening cos i really can't decide either way and DH seems to be leaving it to me :haha: such a hard decision to make x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->