Which of these 4? Need help!

Funnily enough I've heard 'Scarlett the harlot' a few times now, nobody seems to say it for Charlotte though.
Ohh it's such a hard choice! Thanks for all your help, it's interesting to see how others perceive different names.
I'm heading towards Scarlett or Isabelle now and DH still on the Keira campaign haha.

People have said Scarlett the harlot to me too but I think we are still going with it!!!!

Good luck you'll hopefully know when you see her beautiful wee face

I have an Isabelle
She gets Izzy from everyone as that's what we wanted but my dad calls her Belles or Bellsy which I like.

If you put your foot down she won't get izzy xx

I also get compliments on her name all the time. It's a lovely traditional nAme that ages we'll.
I dislike Keira and Scarlet makes me think of blood and scars.
Isla is ok xx

Hi Loup i love Isabelle and Scarlette :)

Scarlett is the name we have picked this time and I am not sure if I love it! I totally know where you are coming from about names as many people have told me Scarlett is pretentious!!! I've been so offended by some comments! I'm also afraid there will be lots of little chavs called Scarlett!!

Pfffff as if. Scarlett isn't pretentious at all, those jerks :/ I like Scarlett and Isabelle the most.

Scarlett is my favorite, it was on our list!! :)

I know a lot of Keiras and all the girls named Isabelle tend to get called Izzy. I'm also not a fan of Izzy. :thumbup:

Thanks all :)
I've convinced my husband on Scarlett but never know we could still change our minds. Now just need a middle name for her!

I like Isabelle as a name but it's really common around where I live. I am a teacher and there are loads of Isabelle/Isabella/Isobel's etc in our school! I like Scarlett as it's less common but not unusual

I really like Keira too - I would spell it that way.

Isabelle and Isla are just too popular round here at the moment. They are lovely and very pretty so I get it, but I had 3 other girls with the same name as me in primary school so have always insisted my kids will get names outside the top ten!!

(Note to US readers - Madison is nowhere near as popular here as it is over there!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->