Which one would you believe????

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
IM SO CONFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSED!

Right, if you got your positive on OPKS at day 15, but you have CM that says otherwise..... but then have typical ovulation CM at CD21 which one do you believe? When would you assume you ovulated?

When you say CM that says otherwise do you mean ewcm? If so, you can get that after ovulation. So I guess I might go with the OPK.

xx

Yeah, go with the opk unless you have BBT and/or o pain that indicates a different o day. :)

Yes, sorry babe I meant excm. I thought that you were meant to have ewcm the day you ovulate? No? Im really new to this, Ive been googling but im confusing myself more..... so on the most fertile days you shouldnt expect ewcm? Mine was creamy and thick and not much on my most fertile days (going by the opk anyway).

in theory... :rofl:

But every lady is different. May take a couple months of charting for you to figure out YOUR "normal."

Some don't get much EWCM at o time. Anything watery to EWCM is considered fertile.

I heard ewcm can happen a few days before ovulation. :hug:

Yup, I had EWCM three days before my O. Only Watery CM on O day and the day after. I'd go with the OPK.

hey hippymama! if you are looking for info on charting and tracking your fertility I think that fertilityfriend.com is a great resource. They have a charting e-book with tonnes of info, you can get 'lessons' emailed to you, and you can sign up for free for basic charting options, or pay a smallish fee for more advanced features.
Good luck hon! :hugs: hope you get your :bfp: soon soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->