Which one would you recommend me to buy the pregnant test? Which one the best?

rocksbabe1

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wonder which one the best to get pregnant test??

:)

With my first son I got EPT. My second I went and got a $1 and only took one. This time since I am obesessed about testing I got the sticks online.

FRER and Superdrug tests are usually recommended a lot. Superdrug tests are good as they are pretty cheap compared to the brand name tests, plus they are one of the most sensitive you can buy.

I use internet cheapies and then buy a clear blue digital to confirm.

Hello :)

I only used a sainsbury's own cheapy with my son and it was clear and worked.. you can get a double pack so u can check..
Then book in with docs to confirm

FREP- i trust them completely and have never heard any complaints about them good luck!!! xx

Clearblue digital simple the best.P.S hope u get your:bfp::hugs:

Thank you all! I hope that i got :bfp: as well!

I decided to give 1 week more before i get pregnant test thats which next week on 5th or 6th February, because i usually have period every 5 - 6 weeks, AND sometimes 4 weeks too..... and I had last period was on 25th December 2010.

The reason that I might have to do pregnant test was because i am getting experience, also the reason that I wanted to give one week time more, because i am scared of the result ':bfn:' :wacko:

Let me explains.....

My period last was on 25th December 2010, and did have ovulation on from 7th to 12th January and I also did have :sex: during the ovulation on that date of 7th to 12th Janurary as I had ovulation signs.

From about 13th to 20th January or something less, I was getting experience with my cervix thats which i did feeling.... I can really felt my cervix really really shut, like locked ! I have no idea why.... maybe in my image?!! But it now stopped....

I also had spotting once on last Friday 14th January night, very small, size like 2pence coin and didn't come again since now.

I find myself keep so tired, and could smell things very sensitive thats which unusual for me recently. And my low abdominal feels bit funny, and some times slight cramp.. but not really bad.

Is it signs of pregnant????

I am bit scared of results also worry that my mind might be play up?! :blush::shrug:

:(

Good luck, sounds like you have some symptoms there! They do sound like pregnancy symptoms, though sometimes AF symptoms can be similar, so the only way to be sure is to test. Keep us updated! :thumbup:

I swear FRER tests are the best. The symptoms seem quite positive to me....Good luck for a BFP to you. xx

I use internet cheapies and then buy a clear blue digital to confirm.

thats what i always have done, ive had two pregnancies, i use the cheapies for test whenever and once its positive i use the digi ones with the number of weeks

They seem like good symptoms!

Superdrug tests are 10miu and really sensitive, and not too expensive. I've only used them and IC's, but this is only my first cycle trying.

Good Luck!

Sounds like pregnancy symptoms. Good luck.

Hopefully you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->