Which pram

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
We're stuck on which pram to buy

Either the luna truffle with the car seat

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-luna-pushchair-truffle/102189502/type-i/

Or the Pliko Pramette Cosmos with car seat

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette/185774900/type-i/

We didnt like either of those we went for the Skate with a car seat LOVELY pram and more solid build

I had a look but hubby just laughed at it so i took that as a no, im in love with both these prams

i think the first one is lovely and looks more sturdy and modern

Well we got the pliko pramette but we're also getting the luna before bubs is born :) xx

I had both these prams and in the end kept my Luna and sold my Pliko due the the pliko been really hard to push and lift up pavements once Jack got bigger. The luna is brilliant to push and was by far my favorite.

I've got a Luna now and its brilliant, the cheapest and best pram I've bought!

I had a look but hubby just laughed at it so i took that as a no, im in love with both these prams

Wonder why he did not like the Skate?? Did you?

I honestly though and find the Skate to ALOT sturdy and stronger and much better looking pram. But I guess it all down to the size of your car etc..

Round here in Hope Valley derbyshire people tend to have Skate due to being in the country side

Luna! Luna! Luna!!! I loooooooove this pram! I have it in Mandarin and it is great! My LO is 2 and we are still using it!:happydance:

i have the pramette aboslutly love it will be saving it for baby no3. i like the luna but nt wen its fully reclined it doesnt luk rite for sum reason.
i still used my pramette now cadens 14 months.

I've heard really good things about Pliko, surprised no one else seems to like it much

I have had sooo many prams/pushchairs, but Im sticking with my Pliko (until I need my double), I love it :thumbup:. I will be keeping it as a spare single for when I take one of them out on their own or use it for Evie with baby in a sling. The only negative I have is that it doesnt rear face, but you cant have everything :nope:. Apart from that I find it easy to steer, easy to put up and down, pretty compact fold, easy to push and most importantly comfortable for Evie, she sleeps in it very well. Id give it a 9/10 :thumbup:.

I have the pliko switch which is pretty much the same, probably a bit heavier, and I do like it however I second that it is difficult to push up high curbs now Dylan is bigger (and heavier). It's great when they are little though as it's so snug.

I love the pliko, it's really warm and snuggly for LO and I find it easy to put up and down. It might sound weird to say this but I find it 'comfy' to push as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->