Which pregnancy tests are best?!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

So I'm now on CD42 of my first cycle off BCP, I tested 5 days ago - BFN, I said I was just going to wait it out but I'm not doing very well, think I'm going to have to test again by the weekend. My boobs are starting to get bigger, could be a sign of AF coming but you never know.

So I think I'm going to try a different test this time, last time I used a 'Predictor' 2 pack, so I thought I'd try a different one, and wondered what everyone thought was the best test to use that doesn't cost a fortune!!

not sure which are best, though as long as it's sensitive, I think that's all that matters. maybe see your doc for a blood test?

Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Thanks x
Think I'm going to give it a bit longer and a few more home tests before I go to the docs, if I haven't gone crazy!

Digitals are good but always use fmu

I like clearblue normal tests and I always confirmed with a tesco pink test.

Hey Finlay's mom!

I would definately test again soon or go for a blood test. Maybe your cycle has gone a bit longer after bcps and when you tested the hormone had not built up enough. Clearblue is always heralded as the best! If you don't want to pay too much, Asda does a two test pack for about 3 quid!

I think the normal Clearblue are ace, they have never let me down!

Good luck hun! https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif

Thanks everyone, think I'm going to go up to ASDA and get some of their cheapies (bit skint at the mo!!), if I get nothing from those and AF still doesn't turn up I'll go get a clearblue.

Going to test tomorrow morning if I manage to get a test today so I'll let you know how it goes!!

i always used first response twin packs myself they can tell up to 4 days before period is due

i can't say enough about first response. don't waste your time and money on clear blue.

i got my BFP with Asdas!!!Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"