Which Samsung Phone

RachA

Reaction score
My contract is up for renewal in July and i am currently trying to decide which phone to go for. I would like an iPhone but currently we can't afford a contract for one. So i am looking for a different phone. I usually go for Nokia phones but the touch screen ones seem to cost too much for us to at the moment. So i think i have decided to go for a Samsung but i really don't know which to go for.

Any advice?

(NB - we are looking at a 12 month contract which gives around 300min, 500 texts and unlimited internet. At a cost of around £18 a month. We use a website called e2save which offers really good discounts)

I just got the Nokia 710 and its fab! If you have your heart set on a Samsung dh has the galaxy ace and its pritty cool xx

you will struggle to get anything decent on a 12 month contract tbh, most are 18 and pushing for 24 now

agree with the galaxy ace though, its a good wee phone, both jack & leah have it and it ticks all the boxes for a cheap android - you can get them for around £10 or £12 a month on contract or you could buy one for around £120 and just get a giffgaff sim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->