Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

The right in our bed, because that was the side closest to the wall, in this bed I'm in the left side closest to the wall, I like DH to be between me and the door haha xx

We swap every few months! At the moment I'm on the right though.

I don't think it applies to us really though I always tend to sleep on the side farthest from the door... so in hotels or anything I could be opposite to the side I sleep on at home.

I use to sleep in the middle and OH had about 1% of the bed ;). Now he pushed me to the left when he comes to bed so it's the left from now on in I think :).

i voted right but then read that it's counted from the foot of the bed so i sleep on the left then :D

I put right before i read the post... I'm actually left!

On the right but that's because when DH his bed was up against the wall & I can't sleep between the wall & another person - I feel penned in. By the time we moved here where the bed is in the mioddle of the room our 'sides' were set!

In the middle, but if theres someone else in my bed aswell then I will sleep on either side though prefer the left x

Currently on the left, but usually the right. We swapped sides at the start of the summer because DH broke his left leg, so if he stayed sleeping on the left of the bed his broken leg would have been in the middle of the bed. He needed it propped up on pillows so it was easier to swap places so we didn't have a mass of pillows in the middle, right in the way of everything. His leg has been better for months now, but we've just not got around to swapping back for some reason! Should really as it's nearer the door so I can get to the loo easier!

I sleep on the left, but when I lived with my ex I slept on the right lol

In our house I sleep on the left as our door is closer to the right and my OH like to sleep closer to the door. He thinks it's a protective thing :shrug: So in other people's houses, like his parents, we may change sides!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->