Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the left side, next to the door, but I am definitely not more dominate than my DH :lol:

I sleep on the right but i can assure you im the more dominate :haha:

I voted left but I meant right... Louie sleeps on the left :haha:

I used to sleep on the right but since LO I sleep on the left because her cot is there.

I'm on the right at the minute but only because the left side is up against the wall and it saves Lucas falling out. Normally I'm a lefty :D

Left.

Which is also closest to the door. Apparently men usually sleep closer to the door for protecting reason :shrug: Obv mine doent care LOL

left, near the wall! I hate sleeping near the door!!

I am on the right, near the door and "conveniently" next to los cot and first port of call when eldest bursts into the room in the morning!

I sleep on the left atm, I seem to change which side I want every six months or so lol.

At mine I sleep on the left, at OH's I'm on the right..

on the left... well i take up like 3 quarters of the bed :) but i do it on the left side lmao!

I answered right before looking at what you wrote. Going by what you said, it's the left.

I used to sleep on the left, but when I got PG with my DS the right side was closer to the bathroom so I switched and haven't gone back. So I guess I am not a right side of the bed sleeper!

I sleep on the right....I can't sleep if I'm on the left side for some reason.

I'm on the right.. Well at least when I get in I am.. Single means the whole bed belongs to me so when I wake up I am usually upside down in a starfish :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->