Which temp would you use?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Temping is really hard for me because I have insomnia. I *never* get more than 2 hours of straight sleep, haven't since I was 11 years old. So my method has been to save all the temps I get from 3am-5am. Sometimes I wake at 3am and never get back to sleep, so I'll use the 3am temp for the day. Other days I wake at 3, go back to sleep until 4, and then go back to sleep again until 5:45, and so I will use the 5:45 temp.

For the first 10-11 days of my cycle, my final wake was pretty consistently at 5:45 am. But this last week, I have been waking up at 4 am every day and having a really tough time getting back to sleep, so I've had a ton of 4 am temps.

This morning was a really important temp, because I was expecting to see a clear shift. I got a +OPK two days ago, and yesterday had very sharp stabbing pains on the right side. I was certain I oved. I woke up at 4:50 today and got the lowest temp I've gotten this cycle: 96.8. I was shocked at how low it was. I managed to doze off for about an hour and when I woke at 5:45, I got 97.45.

Which temp is the right one? I ask because I have never gotten such a huge difference in temps in just an hourlong time period :/ Usually my 3, 4, and 5 am temps differ by only 0.1 degree or so. The difference between 96.8 and 97.45 is the difference between ovulating and not ovulating for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh