Which Toy?

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I am going to get Jason a new toy next week as he seems quite bored and uninterested in the toys he has and I can't decide what!

I was thinking about getting him an activity table but my OH pointed out that his Vtech walker has practically everything on the detachable activity tray that the tables have so I am not sure anymore. I have seen the Vtech Nightgarden activity table which looks nice but even that has the usual keyboard and flip book :shrug:

The other option is the Tomy discovery dome but that looks big and will have to be folded each day after play.

So..help! He has all the usual toys and I feel he really needs something different to capture him but so many babies toys are the same toy but just disguised as something different IMO.

So my questions are..what do you think of the activity tables? The discovery dome and do you have any other suggestions?

What toy did your LO love at my babies age.

LO is 15months next week and has just started cruising properly. My budget is at most £40 unless its a bargain I can grab on ebay lol!

Thanks! :o)

hey Jaymee is 15 months and loves her discovery dome, its one of her favourite toys. she loves the shape sorting keys (even tho she kant do them yet) and she also loves putting the balls in and finding them, she sits inside it with her garageputting the balls downit for ages as wel loll. it does take up a lot of room (even folded) and is quite difficult to fold down and put up again, also the ball shoots fall of all the time but as she play with its overall been a good purchase.
we also have an activity table (the fisher price bilingual table)it does have a lot similar to the walker but aslo has lot more, Jaymee doesn really play with it yet she doesnt really get it will press buttons and play with the book for a few mina but i think she will love it as she gets a litl older.

Does he have any megablocks? itng are jaymees favourite at the mo i got her a set for half price (10) last week in tesco, she also likes her magic sketcher that was only £4 form tesco and happyland sets.

hope that helps
xx

Thanks for your reply. I have talked to OH about it and decided against the Discovery dome. As you said its really big and we don't have a lot of space.

We are saving megablocks for christmas. I love those little happyland sets and fisherprice little people! Alas though, I don't think Jason would do much with them right now..another thing for christmas.

We decided to sell his Vtech walker as it keeps flying off due to the wooden floors and we are getting him the Bruin play and ride walker which I read somewhere has friction control for wooden floors and I managed to pick him up a leapfrog bi lingual table on ebay for 99p! I am so chuffed!

XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"