whilst I haven't yet

I

ilovecatz12

even done a test I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.
I have had all the symptoms (the pinkish blood which i presume was the implantation bleeding) came the other day too, my boyfriend and I are in London for New Year's so I'm going to confirm it then. (if it's positive i'm going to go out and buy some bright red lipstick so I can look classy-ha)

I'm only sixteen but I'm bizarrely very exited, the only think I'm terrified about is the bullying and hostility strangers are going to put upon me, also to how my parents will react.

SO yeah, hello kind people of bnb (I almost wrote BNP then, which would have been a mistake).

:D

Hi hun :)

Well sounds like you've already made your desicion - good for you darl :D
Welcome to BnB (not BNP :p lol) all the teenage mums/mums to be are absolutely amazing, they have helped me tremendously!

If you need any advice on telling your parents or things like that then there are so many lovely girls who are willing to listen and offer a kind word on here.

Hope everything turns out the way you want hun, feel free to PM me.

Lily xxx

good luck.

all the people on here are great.
feel free to PM me if you need to chat :)

Hello and good luck for you :bfp: we are all great on here ;) alot better than the bnp :haha: x

Hiya Chick,
Well update us on your BFP, and congrats. These ladies are AMAZING and no matter what the topic, keep postingg. :D.
PM me if you need anything.
Lisa.

hiya hunnie...i also prettu sure im pg, tested today got a really really faint lione testing again

how far along you think you are?

im 17 so not much older than you :)pm me anytime you wana talk :D everyone on bnb is lovelys!

WELCOME :hugs:
everyone here is suportive hope like it here
& congrats if you are preg

Congrats hun! I'm 15, will be 16 in 2 weeks so you can talk to me if ya want, all the people on here are very supportive:)

Christ I'm terrified of telling my parents, they're going to be so angry with me.
My boyfriend's parents will be thrilled, they told him last month that if it was to ever happen that they'd be "less annoyed than if you'd dropped a plate". So I'm half lucky I guess...

Thank you for the warm welcome ladiez.

Welcome, And congratulations on your BFP! :)
Least you're lucky your boyfriends perants won't be annoyed both mine and my Boyfriend's (OH- Other half as it's usually reffered to on here) perants will be really annoyed, but oh well!!
keep posting and let us all know how it's going..
feel free to PM me if you need any support, want a chat or anything..
i'm nearly always on haha!!
xxxx

Oh and by the way.. get a test done A.S.A.P...
just to let us know :)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->