White creamy cm tmi

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Got home today "10dpo" from a long walk all the way home I could feel something really irritating down below, went toilet and there was a big blob of thick white cm. Is this a good sign?

Anyone? I'm overthinking everything but this is something new again,

I'm curious to know the same thing. I'm currently 2 days late for :af: and I've been checking my cervix for about 3 weeks now (still getting the hang of it) and yesterday it was high, soft, and completely closed with white clumpy/creamy cm. I don't have a yeast infection or anything like that so I'm confused on the cm thing as well and what it can mean!

Hopefully it will be what we want! I got bfn today, have u tested x

Not yet! I'm trying to hold off until next Wednesday (that will make AF a week late) because I'm down to one test and I can't get to town to buy more right now. Honestly, I'm a bit too nervous to test! I'm scared of seeing yet another BFN :(

I'm having lots of it specially tonight :/
Awww I used my last test tonight to, but I'm praying ones I ordered comes tomorrow "50 of them" lol x

I hope so for your sake! :) maybe we'll get our BFPs together! Fx!

Awwww that would be brill 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pipe in and say that white lotiony CM can be just because of the progesterone and you can have it after ovulation until AF....or until you deliver!

StephanieE - I have no idea how you are holding out this long!

Good luck to you both!

Promise07 it's a struggle!! But what's keeping me from testing is the fact that I don't want to see another BFN! :( I've read so many stories of other ladies who we're pregnant but didn't get a bfp until weeks after missed period.. Really hoping I could be one of those success stories!!

:witch: showed this morning... Just before taking my last test in my stash. This was only our first cycle trying so I guess it's not so bad but I'm definitely bummed.. Baby dust to all.

Sorry about AF StephanieE! I'm hoping its the last AF you see and that the next cycle is your cycle. Any plans for this cycle to help with trying?

I think Bundle of Joy got her BFP! I'm not sure but I think I saw that on another thread.

I'm 8dpo and the white, lotiony CM is still there.

I've had a lot of creamy white cm as well AF is due on Friday im hoping to God she doesn't show up im hoping this is my month for my rainbow baby

Promise07 this cycle we are trying clinical guard ovulation strips so I'll be able to tell when O happens this time around! Last cycle we didn't do anything other than BD around suspected time of O. But we must have missed it :( but AF is slowly starting to pack up so cycle #2, here we come!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->