White indents on FRER

xxJessBxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am new on here. I have been ttc with dh for 5 months now. I gave up tracking this month as it was making me crazy, so I'm not 100% certain where I am in my cycle. I do however know that I have ovulated as I have a cyst in my left boob which becomes painful every month without fail when I have ovulated. I am guessing that I am around 11 - 13 dpo.

I took a frer this afternoon and immediately got a pure white line where the test line should be. I was just wondering if anyone has had this and it turned into a :bfp: a few days later?

Thank you and baby dust to everyone!

Following...I had a clear line on my test this morning...those crazy indent lines...

In my experience it means nothing. I know that’s not what you wanted to hear. It’s just the liquid passing over the antibody strip. If it’s a bfp the line will stick and there will be color to it.

I know everyone swears by FRERs here, but to be honest, I have had nothing but bad experiences with that brand. I know people say blue dye tests are evil, but there just isn’t the evidence available to back up those claims.

It’s best to try a wide range of test brands...from cheap to expensive, lines, +-, and digital. Though I’d wait on the digi because their sensitivity isn’t as high I’ve been told.

Usually the clear white line just means negative, unfortunately. If it’s greyish pink or pink, then sometimes it’ll turn positive even if it’s very faint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->