White second line on Frer

babyplease22

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have been putting off asking this question all day because I know that as soon as I hit send AF will show her ugly head.

So this morning I thought I saw something faint on an IC (12dpo) so busted out my last FRER. I always inspect my tests thoroughly before using them because I have been tricked by indents or flecks of dust in the past. Well my test was completely blank. As the urine went through the test window a bright white line popped up where the test line should be, the control line then popped up like normal. The white line looked like it was glowing it was that bright. It stayed for the entire processing time so about 5-10 minutes and then faded to nothing. The test is now completely blank again. I've googled this and it seems half and half. Some women found it was the start of a bfp and others it was a defective test/bfn. Anyone had this happen to them? I've never had anything like this happen to me in the 8ish years I've been taking FRER. I am fully expecting AF to show. Just curious.

AF is due to start today, ignore my chart, I decided to try and have a relaxing month (no opks, no alarms etc) and it backfired with FF changing my O date late in the game. I am believing the original O date of CD13 due to af like symptoms starting on time.

:hugs: I'm no expert but if it were me I would buy another test! Sounds defective. I've heard of beginning bfps where the dye gathers in the right spot and fades away (happened to me last month) but not white lines being bfp

Update for anyone wondering. I did eventually get AF 2 days late. Due to the weather I was not able to go out and get more FRER but I did do a bunch of ICs that were all BFN. I'm assuming the first test was just defective but who knows, my lp is strictly 12 days and this time it was 14. Perhaps it was the start of a CP that ICs didn't catch.

So sorry that the :witch: showed. Good luck with cyclone Debbie bearing down, hope you keep safe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->