whitney houston dead

Lozzy_Loo

Reaction score
Is anyone else really not particularly bothered???

I get sick of famous people dying (that obviously don't care about themselves enough to want to live a healthy life ) and people giving them so much recognition!!
Yes they are celebrities that have a great achievement, but there just people at the end of the day.

Theres people dying every minute of the day ( babies,children,armed forces), these people actually WANT to live and DESERVE to have a happy life.

Nobody ever comments about these on facebook!

:growlmad:

to quick to jugde after all cause of death hasn't been conformed - famous or not they still have a grieving family.

to quick to jugde after all cause of death hasn't been conformed - famous or not they still have a grieving family.

I agree and she has left a daughter behind which is such a shame. I think any death is a shame because even if from addiction, suicide or illness these people needed help. Xx

I feel awful for her and her daughter and family. In 2010 she was seeking help for her addictions. It is still early and they don't know the cause, it could have been anything and not drug related, although I think it probably was.
I think she had an amazing voice and had a lot to offer. It just proves having everything does not mean a thing. We all have our problems and nobody deserves to not be appreciated cause they had problems in their life.
I think people do care about themselves but sometimes their pain is so much they just don't know how to cope with it and I would never presume to know or judge anyone especially since I have not been through it, I would rather offer compassion and my sympathy. May she rest in peace.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Whether she died from drugs or not, she never thought of her daughter when she was taking drugs x

But thats the problem with addiction surely is that nothing else matters! Its an illness. Xx

yh pretty judgemental really...she had been strugglin for years with addiction and not being able to cope with the life she had, thats not her fault as u never no how u can and will handle fame once you've got it, she was blessed with an amazing voice, like you said, shes still a person, wel every person should be mourned when they pass, it just so happens she was in the public eye more than the average joe.

Too be honest I don't see addiction as an illness, you can over come an addiction ( I did :) ) you need will power and a lot of it, illness is cancer etc, some people can't overcome that so 'addiction' is a slap in the face when being called an 'illness' But as for Whitney, it's very sad, I feel for her family, A passing is always sad.

She had a self inflicted illness which makes it harder for people to relate. I've had a family member die of drug overdose and i found it hard to mourn him cus i thought how could he do that he knew the risks he had a family he left behind. Same goes for whitney really its a shame but can't say i didnt see it coming.

She hasn't even been dead 24 hours and you're already pissing on her grave.

Who are you to decide that an addict doesn't want to live or doesn't deserve a happy life? A person with addiction is still a person, they are not a walking crack needle.

She did deserve a happy life but she took it away from herself. She had an amazing voice.

I'm not pissing on her grave?
I've worked with addicts & alcoholics, I know there's a story behind every addiction but its their choice on how they live their lives.. I do feel sorry for her family and I wouldn't wish her dead but she chose not to change her life x

Sorry, but I think it's pissing on a grave when you say that others deserve a good life, implying the deceased does not. She was a mother and was loved by millions of people, she hasn't even been dead for 1 full day.

I've worked with addicts too - quite frequently, when advising their families that they are dead from overdose. Some of us in here will end up with addicted children, there's no doubt about that - we still held our babies and loved them. Doesn't mean they don't deserve better, it means they didn't make the right choices.

Im not pissing on her grave, at all.

You know all the parents of babies still born, do they get any recognition? NO.
Children who die of terminal illnesses? NO

Whitney Houston was just another celebrity that couldn't give a crap about herself or her family.
She was the one who brought the addiction on herself, no one made her do any of those things.

End of.

Sorry, but I think it's pissing on a grave when you say that others deserve a good life, implying the deceased does not. She was a mother and was loved by millions of people, she hasn't even been dead for 1 full day.

I've worked with addicts too - quite frequently, when advising their families that they are dead from overdose. Some of us in here will end up with addicted children, there's no doubt about that - we still held our babies and loved them. Doesn't mean they don't deserve better, it means they didn't make the right choices.

Who said she didnt deserve better?

Well, those are some quick toxicology reports then. You assume she didn't give a crap about herself or her family, I guess all those times she entered rehab were for television. I'm not a Whitney Houston fan myself actually but you guys are making a lot of judgments and assumptions considering it's been less than 24 hours and there's no cause of death yet and you aren't her friends & family so you have no idea if she loved them or not.

Theres people dying every minute of the day ( babies,children,armed forces), these people actually WANT to live and DESERVE to have a happy life.

^Implying that Whitney did not really want to live and did not deserve a happy life, presumably to her addiction.

does no one get it????

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT WANT TO LIVE.
HOW COULD SHE WHEN SHE DID THAT TO HER BODY?????

Everyone pretends to love them once they die, Michael Jackson...Amy Winehouse...
Yet when their alive, people don't give a crap about them. Its all the same.

Great talent gone to waste

i think people are quick to mourn her now and say 'RIP' etc.. but were not quick enough supporting her through her addictions etc.. its abit late to give a shit when shes dead.. imo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->