• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who am I? Gender Scan booked for end of Jan

Looks like a stacked nub to me so I'd say boy.

I just realised I've had two potty shots this whole time haha! They're boy bits yeah?!!

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 45
To be honest, it's hard to tell at the potty angle, could be a swollen vagina or a boys bits, but based on all the pics together I still think good chance of a boy :)

Ok thanks Crazy because I got no idea what I'm looking at when it comes to potty shots lol - I was hoping they are more definitive than the side profile shots :)
Be honest, if I only had these potty shots would you still have said boy?

Ok thanks Crazy because I got no idea what I'm looking at when it comes to potty shots lol - I was hoping they are more definitive than the side profile shots :)
Be honest, if I only had these potty shots would you still have said boy?

In 100% honesty, at the stage you were when you had the scan done, I would be none the wiser and say it could go either way. The genitals look "big" enough to be a boy, they do stick out enough, but it also kind of looks like a girl potty shot looks at the later dating scans but a swollen version. I am no expert though, sorry if I am confusing you.

When will you find out for sure, the anatomy scan or are you having a gender scan?

I really appreciate everyone's input and for taking the time to have a look for me :)

I've gone from originally not wanting to find out the sex to now being obsessed with finding out haha..firstly it goes without saying that I would in no way be disappointed if baby was a girl, in fact I think my partner would be over the moon, but in a perfect world I would love another little boy. That being said, I was so confident before my scan that baby was a boy but now I'm not sure?

A few people have guessed girl and to be honest all the boy potty shots I've been looking at have a more obvious longer protrusion in the middle which mine doesn't and as iwantababynow pointed out it does look more like a hamburger, albeit swollen. If I was having a guess at someone else's and looked at the potty shot I probably would have said girl so now I'm just not sure what I think baby is? I'm back to square one lol..and I have to wait another 6 weeks to find out!

I'd defo say girl from first potty shot

Second potty shot I don't think that's genitalia I think the slice is throigh the bottom and part of the abdomen so it makes it very ambiguous to look at! No willy will ever be that big at 13 weeks

I'm
Guessing girl here I think

How do you update the title of your thread?

How do you update the title of your thread?

Go to the first post of your thread, click edit, go advanced and then it'll give you the option to edit the title :flower:

That's great! Thanks so much!

Sorry for being so annoying girls but it's consuming me :haha:

I put all my pics on a different forum and dammit, the guesses are split so I am still undecided about what to think.

I keep thinking about what my friend said about the fact bub isn't laying flat on back which means nub shots aren't as accurate and the more I analyse the pic where the nub seems to be sitting higher, baby is facing away and it looks like babies bum is in kind of in the air not lying down flat...it's literally driving me nuts. The 'stacking' could also be leg.

I think I need to book a private scan for 16 weeks. I don't even care what baby is, I just want to know either way lol

For reference this is the one I'm referring to..

Attachments

• 13+3.jpg
    13+3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
I think it's great all the guessing from nub shots etc but a still image is very different from a real time scan. The ladies on here are great but at the same time they're trying to look st one still image and it's not easy. Even if everyone said one particular sex I would still not be out shopping as it's just a prediction from that single image.

I know exactly how you feel I am now almost 16 weeks and I'm defo going back as I just need to know now.

Hopefully you can get early confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"