Who am I? Gender Scan booked for end of Jan

I think it's great all the guessing from nub shots etc but a still image is very different from a real time scan. The ladies on here are great but at the same time they're trying to look st one still image and it's not easy. Even if everyone said one particular sex I would still not be out shopping as it's just a prediction from that single image.

I know exactly how you feel I am now almost 16 weeks and I'm defo going back as I just need to know now.

Hopefully you can get early confirmation

Thanks c.m.c. it's reassuring just knowing there is someone else in the world who is feeling the same as me! I will probably ring and book a private scan today for early Jan during my 16th week. It's driving me BONKERS! :haha:

And you are right - a still image is far different from real life. How the nub is sitting at that particular time could vary depending on different shots, especially when there is still so much room to me moving around in the fluid. It's not 100% science so there are bound to be wrong guesses which is why I never would go out and buy anything based on the opinions of others but it sure is fun to speculate :flower:

Hi girls haven't been on in a while but we're not going to book a private scan so still 4 weeks to wait until we find out gender gahhhh it will drag!!!
Since my last post I uploaded my pics on in gender & again mixed opinions so I paid to send scan pics to the 'Gender Experts' (haha I know, desperate much) and it came back saying they predict girl so who bloody knows. It's all just for fun anyway but I wish I felt confident one way or another while I wait.

I guess girl. That doesn't look like a boy potty shot to me. It looks like swollen girl parts.

Apparently 13 week potty shots don't count but the photos the gender experts guessed girl on were the nub shots hence the confusion because the guesses are split!

This is what I got from Gender Experts

Attachments

• IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
And this

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
Which picture did they use for their drawing above??

The 3rd pic I posted on page 1 of this thread that says "this make it easier"

The 3rd pic I posted on page 1 of this thread that says "this make it easier"

I'll be honest I do not like the paying nub guessing sites, the people on there also guess for free on the more established sites especially ingender. When do you find out??:) I'm surprised they used that pic to guess from, your 1st pic shows the most complete girly looking pic, the pic they used and the one after it show incomplete nubs if not boyish ones with the extra bit on top, have a quick search of confirmed boy nubs to see what I mean. Your bobbly bit could well be a bit of leg though, but definitely a bit incomplete in that pic :)

I know but I posted on ingender & the guesses were once again split so I got desperate & paid for gender experts. It sounds like you know what you're talking about. I'm wondering, if the bobbly bit is leg or wasn't showing at all would people still be guessing boy ie is it because it could be stacking that ppl are guessing boy or because of the actual nub itself? And what do you mean by incomplete nub?
Don't find out until the 20 week scan at end of Jan!

Im guessing girl- on your first pics the nub looks parallel to the spine as bAbys curled slightly, and the potty shot looks girly to me too!

I will also say that having delivered a girl at 15 weeks and boy at 18 weeks- their bits protruded both the same.

I'm so sorry for your losses Lora xx

So I have a date of 30 Jan to find out once and for what this babe is lol. I'll be sure to update all you ladies so we know who was right xx

Looks to be a boy to me :blue:

At 13 weeks 4 days, you wouldn't be able to tell from a potty shot because the nub would not have changed sufficiently into labia or penis/scrotum. However, by that gestation the boy parts would have usually started to form enough to see stacking for a boy. I know leg can be imaged as stacking but it doesn't look like that's what happened on your pics.

Gender Experts seem to get it wrong more than they get it right. Have you tried asking any Facebook groups? 'Strictly Nub Theory' is a good one.

Thank you! 3 weeks until I find out for sure..so excited!

Oh wow not long to go for you now!!!! How exciting!

No I missed your edit. I didn't know there were such facebook groups. I think I'm going to wait. I have asked Baby and Bump, Ingender, Gender Dreaming & the Gender Experts and all of them are split so I thikn I'll just leave it now and wait the 3 weeks.

I have felt since BEFORE I even conceived that I would have two boys so I'm going in expecting to hear boy. I think I'd fall off the table if they said girl because I'm so sure of it being a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->