Who am I? Gender Scan booked for end of Jan

I asked Ingender and gender dreaming with my scan. They both said inconclusive, wouldn't even guess. Here, it was mixed but majority girl. On the FB page all guessers said girl.

It's not long for you now though! I was the same, totally convinced my first 2 were boys. This time I haven't had a really strong feeling either way, I've never felt it was a boy but I guess I was just expecting it to be so didn't trust any feelings that said girl lol.

So you don't know what this one is?

Thank you, I'll come back & update! I really feel I'm having a boy, keep having dreams 😀

Every dream I had when I was pregnant with my girl had a baby boy in it. :D

Every dream I had when I was pregnant with my girl had a baby boy in it. :D

Really? That's interesting, isn't it?! Every stranger I meet asks if I'm having a girl & all my friends/family have said girl so either they're all wrong, or I am lol

Thought I'd do a tally because it seems split..pretty close really!

Girl: 7 guesses
Boy: 10 guesses (actually 11 if you count mine)

It's hard cause the skull looks female but the numb looks male. If you had just posted the first one I would say girl but looking at the others I would be surprised if baby isn't a boy.

Thank you Mrs H! Maybe he'll just be a girly looking boy :haha:

Under 24hrs until my 20 week scan. Feelings of excitement to find out gender have been replaced with feelings of nervousness about having a healthy baby. I have that extra worry because I have to take a Class C medication plus I was rattled at my 13 week scan when the sonographer told me my baby doesn't have a nasal bone! (Radiographer confirmed baby does have one after the scan) but it still ruined an otherwise perfect scan. Wish me luck girls xx

Best of luck for today hope you see a healthy and cooperative baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->