who attacked cain?

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't watch Emmerdale in 10 years and Cain is still in it? xx

I agree with OP- I think its Hannah. The others are a bit too obvious.xx

No no no no it's ami! it's got to be, only one other person on here has even mentioned her, for sure it's ami lol xx

I think its going to be someone who you wouldnt expect. I think belle! x

I think amy seemed innocent last night lol, i really don't have a clue. I thought moira but it's too obvious isn't it? It's always the one you least expect too! I thought the ex drug taker daughter i forgot her name but wasn't she in the pub all the time with the other two kids? x

Yer I think Amy seemed innocent, glad it had happened but innocent :shrug: Yes Holly was in the pub all night, not sure about Hannah or Adam but they didn't seem guilty to me, they seemed more concerned that John had done it.

You also didn't see Moira really. :)

Hubby reckons it's Edna after he had a go at her in the street!! :rofl:

It was something amy said as she was going up the stairs,cant remember what it was though lol

I think its Belle!Just watching the omnibus and belle and cain had an argument in the street where he told her 'you're nothing but a stupid little kid' mmmm maybe wanted to prove she wasn't?xx

I'm not to sure anymore, just because the obvious people have been made to look guilty.

I don't know if anyone else reads as far as they can on ds about spoilers, but this is for next Fridays episode.

Cain is still weak and by no means out of the woods with his injuries.

However, Cain finds the strength to name Jai as his attacker. Is he telling the truth or using the opportunity to get the ultimate revenge on his rival?

it comes out that
charity saw cain,but left him for dead
so obviously before Jai...xx

^^ Yer I read that he was going to name Jai, apparently he is just setting him up though. Jeff Hordley (sp?) said on this morning that we won't find out until January.

I didn't know that Charity
had already supposedly seen him though before Jai
. Thinking about it though she didn't seem overly shocked.

I really don't think it will be Debbie, just because she was generally so upset when she chucked him out, I don't think she would then go on to do that. :)

My mum just had a good un who I didn't think about at all...Jai's sister maybe?
x

oooh yeah!cos she found out he had been with moira and amy!and she has been very quiet since the attack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->