who attacked cain?

I think you could be onto something...would explain why she was brought in...

I think it was Charity, she was proper stressed.

V xx

A little off topic,but i reckon that amy's lil boy will be a match for sarah!

^^ Yep thats what I thinks going to happen. :thumbup:

I thought Charity looked probably the most stressed and panicky last night, she just looked quite convincing when she was speaking to Debbie. :)

Unless its Amy and cain agrees to drop the charges in return for her using the baby to help sarah?

^^ Oh, could be? Also Debbie was nice to Amy when she found out and totally blamed Cain so she could just do it for her?

I think she was nice to her cos Debbie has been there herself,she had sarah young didnt she.xx

Yer she understood how Amy felt kind of thing, thats why I think maybe Amy would maybe do it anyway for Debbie and Sarah without Cain Blackmailing?

Even though Cain blackmailing her is totally believable too, I hadn't thought about it in that way. :)

I think it's Charity or someone we least expect like Belle.

Ahh but was the look of fear in cains eyes because this person was holding something to smack him over the head with?or was it someone he wasn't expecting?x

i'm not even gonna lie, i have no idea what you guys are talking about...

I think it was Zak too. With the thing to change his tyres, which John has just touched!!

I doubt Zak would do it to his own son? plus he wouldn't have needed a crowbar...

my money is on somebody small/weak like maybe Priya or possibly Belle? x

I think Zak looked really guilty tonight, not sure if this is a red herring or not though? Charity also looked rather worried but I think that may be because she secretly thinks Jai done it :shrug:

I think I'm still going for Moira though. :)

He names
Jai
as his attacker...so we can pretty much rule
him
out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member