Who do ur children look like?

My daughter looks like my twin if you put our same age pictures side by side. But people always say she looks just like DH until I show them my pictures

Dd1 looks like her Daddy and Dd2 like me but slowing starting to look like her sister.

My son looks a lot like DH but he has my body structure, hands and feet etc. And I often see other relatives in my son, especially when he smiles he looks a lot like my mother. We are a biracial couple and I love that his skin tone is right in between me and DH, a mix of us.

DD1 looks like her daddy made over, only with girly bits haha. DD2 was just born on Halloween and she looks like a mixture of both so far, but I feel she'll lean more towards looking like DH too. :)

DS1 is the image of his daddy. Dark hair, olive skin.
Ds2 is the image of my brother (whom i also resemble) pale skin and much lighter hair

I think my kids all look like themselves, and not really like myself or OH. The older two have his brown eyes and tan skin, Emma so far is more pale like I am and her eyes haven't chosen a colour yet.

My son is his dad's image and looks very similar to his cousin on his dad's side. He has his dad's colouring and many of his features although as he gets older more folk say that he looks like me. I don't really see it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->