• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else has gender scan in September??? Let's countdown together!!!

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
So I have my gender scan september 4th, anddddd wanted to know who else has to wait until septmeber so we can COUNTDOWN together :happydance:

Do you have kids?
I have 2, boy 6 and girl 4

Which would you prefer :blue: or :pink:?
Me I don't mind as I jace one of each :)

Hey i have to wait a bit longer then you mines the 19th of sept. I havent got any kids this is my first we waited over 3years for this. so were super happy. i ov woyld love a healthly baby but would like to have a girl first. But if i have a boy i wouldnt care i would love him just as much :). Not long now til you find out xxxx

Yea!! Well I'm so happy for you! You'll have to keep me posted to what you find out! Are you having any symptoms still?

Mine is on Saturday, paid for private gender scan,
I have 2 kids, boy and girl so don't mind what gender baby is x

Mine is way later in the month - September 24th. But I'm sooooooo excited!! I really don't care what we have, but would love a boy since we already have an 8 month old little girl :)

September 7th for me!!! I cannot wait :happydance: This is our first baby and the suspense is killing us!

Mine is sept 16! So impatient I might book a private scan ahead of that.

So many of us right there together. I don't want to literally count the days yet I feel like it might make it seem to go by slower. But I have a busy next couple weeks, so that should help :happydance:

Mine is on 18th Sept :) I have a little boy already who is 15months and I would prefer to have a girl as then I'll have one of each, but as long as baby is happy it doesn't really matter! :D

Ok so I shouldn't have said I wouldn't count the days bc then I had too... Haha.
22 days!!!!!!!! eeekkkk

Yea!! Well I'm so happy for you! You'll have to keep me posted to what you find out! Are you having any symptoms still?

Morning and afternoon sickness and still got it :-( but its worth it:) wat about you ? X

Mine is one and off, which is much better to handle then everyday all day. When I have a suck day I'm really sick but other days I'm ok. Hope it completely passes soon!!! Yours too!!!

September 7th for me!!! I cannot wait :happydance: This is our first baby and the suspense is killing us!

Mine is September 7th too!!! This is also our first baby and we can't wait :dance:. As long as baby is healthy that's all that matters.

Mine is September 7th too!!! This is also our first baby and we can't wait :dance:. As long as baby is healthy that's all that matters.

YAY!! We can suffer with the suspense together :hugs: We don't care what gender our little one is either. I just want to know one way or the other so I can start SHOPPING!!!

Our gender scan is Sept 4 as well - yay!

This is our first and although I'd prefer a boy, it took us so long to even fall pg that we'll be thrilled either way :happydance:

I'm think inking I'll haven my gender scan in September but so far have no appointment thru:cry: when did you uk ladies get yours letting you know my midwife oday wasn't concerned but I like to know! :wacko:

Our gender scan is Sept 4 as well - yay!

This is our first and although I'd prefer a boy, it took us so long to even fall pg that we'll be thrilled either way :happydance:

Yay!!! We have 22 days!! Wahooo!!!!! :happydance:

Ive got my scan on the 3rd sept so excited!! This is our first baby! :) I had really bad sickness but its on and off now but i was just in hospital at 16 weeks for the 4th time!! I keep hoping it has stopped for good everytime it stops but i dont know if i can believe it has stopped yet!!

Gender scan booked for 3rd Sept. 3 weeks today we'll know pink or blue!! We already have DD so I really don't mind altho I have a feeling it may be another little pinky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->